Get Right Behind The Team

alex plode

All this off the field talk isn't going away and there is clearly serious issues to be resolved. All we can do is hope everything is sorted out. Until then lets get right behind the team tomorrow! Whos going?

CMON THE JAMBOS!

All this off the field talk isn't going away and there is clearly serious issues to be resolved. All we can do is hope everything is sorted out. Until then lets get right behind the team tomorrow! Whos going?

CMON THE JAMBOS!

Alex, I was going to post a similar thread until I saw yours. We as a fanbase can do little at the current time to influence what happens off the pitch, however what we can do is give the current players as much backing as possible.

Amazing crawling out of the woodwork after the panic dies down, to say everyone should keep calm.

Where were all these posts yesterday when most on here were ready to commit hari kari?

Amazing crawling out of the woodwork after the panic dies down, to say everyone should keep calm.

Where were all these posts yesterday when most on here were ready to commit hari kari?

Personally I was waiting on confirmation either way before becoming a drama queen.

so Comon the JT@s!!!

Personally I was waiting on confirmation either way before becoming a drama queen.

so Comon the JT@s!!!

Did not include you TT. You at least posted something sensible yesterday unlike some who waituntil it's over to say I told you so.

I think that the fans have been brilliant in their support for the team during the past 18 months in particular. Have no doubt that will continue tomorrow.

How has everything calmed down?who's to say the players wont get paid next week?My point is that all we(the fans) can do is support the players and hope things get sorted out.

alwaysthereinspirit
I think that the fans have been brilliant in their support for the team during the past 18 months in particular. Have no doubt that will continue tomorrow.

I spent a small fortune in the store last week. I bought the stupidest, crappiest, disturbing stuff for my kids and I. I thought it was my duty as a Heart of Midlothian football club fan who doesn't get there as much as I'd like.

I have no regrets about spending the money on Hearts. Just like thousands of others.

My home and away football strip window sticky thing looks very good as I drive around. I will listen to the game on HW as normal tomorrow. . There will always be Heart of Midlothian but not always a Mad Vlad.

TFFT.

Did not include you TT. You at least posted something sensible yesterday unlike some who waituntil it's over to say I told you so.

:fing10:

Cheers pal!

Doctor FinnBarr

CMON THE JAMBOS!

Not me (work).

:(

letsalllaughathobos

i'm there;

south stand lower

seat;48/49

row ;H

C'MON THE HEARTS

get it right up they soap dodging bar stewards

Archived