Travelling Support

KilbrideJambo

Does anyone know what the forecast is in terms of numbers we are takiing tomorrow?

Not sure of numbers but the last few games of this year will be a chance to catch the Hearts 1st team in its current form as come January the vast majority will be gone!:eek:

Not sure of numbers but the last few games of this year will be a chance to catch the Hearts 1st team in its current form as come January the vast majority will be gone!:eek:

cheer up mate, you seem down. It won't be as bad as you are claiming on every thread this morning:rolleyes:

cheer up mate, you seem down. It won't be as bad as you are claiming on every thread this morning:rolleyes:

Sorry bud... I am on a downer today... to be honest tho, I doubt any of us really know the financial status of Vlad... but I bet you he won't be throwing money our way come January... players will be going and while I welcome a trimming of the squad where the likes of Ksanivicius, Basso, Mrowiec, Makela are concerned... I am in a state of shear panic at the thought of our team being decimated by the sales of Berra, Driver, Agiuar, Nade and even Kingston... these players are the reason we are 3rd and leading the chasing pack... without their quality we are falling down the league fast!:(

Does anyone know what the forecast is in terms of numbers we are takiing tomorrow?

We are apparantly struggling to fill the lower tier. Still plenty tickets left this morning. :o

Sorry bud... I am on a downer today... to be honest tho, I doubt any of us really know the financial status of Vlad... but I bet you he won't be throwing money our way come January... players will be going and while I welcome a trimming of the squad where the likes of Ksanivicius, Basso, Mrowiec, Makela are concerned... I am in a state of shear panic at the thought of our team being decimated by the sales of Berra, Driver, Agiuar, Nade and even Kingston... these players are the reason we are 3rd and leading the chasing pack... without their quality we are falling down the league fast!:(

i see your concerns, but no one will buy all those players so we will keep most of them and still have a good go at third...and if that can't cheer you up a wee bit may i suggest just go and get trollied after work, usually helps me.:)

cheers chimpos agony aunt

Nelly Terraces
i see your concerns, but no one will buy all those players so we will keep most of them and still have a good go at third...and if that can't cheer you up a wee bit may i suggest just go and get trollied after work, usually helps me.:)

cheers chimpos agony aunt

You normally don't wait till then matey. ;)

FTH.

We are apparantly struggling to fill the lower tier. Still plenty tickets left this morning. :o

Glad I've got a ticket for the upper tier then

Is it pay at the gate?

No. Motherwell decided not to have pay at gate earlier this week. Presumably the TO will be open on Saturday morning to sell tickets though.

FTH.

yeah i know and it's friday too so no chance of waiting that long. Guessing not everyone has the kind of job where a pub lunch turns into a 18 hour sesh?:)

Walter Payton

FTH.

yeah i know and it's friday too so no chance of waiting that long. Guessing not everyone has the kind of job where a pub lunch turns into a 18 hour sesh?:)

Are you boys heading along tomorrow?

Nelly Terraces
Are you boys heading along tomorrow?

Can't make it tomorrow mate, wish I was, but I'm off to some dudes birthday bash for an all day sesh. Thems the breaks. You?

Walter Payton
Can't make it tomorrow mate, wish I was, but I'm off to some dudes birthday bash for an all day sesh. Thems the breaks. You?

Yeah mate, might be one of the last chances to see old school HMFC, founded 1874... :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces
Yeah mate, might be one of the last chances to see old school HMFC, founded 1874... :rolleyes:

Say 'hello' to your mate Miller Jambo for me then....:rolleyes::P

KilbrideJambo

Well me and my 2 boys will be giving it plenty however many we take to the game. haven't felt as good about an away game for a long time.

That said experience would tell me................

We always get beat when we take a big away crowd with us anywhere.

I'd be much happier with 1,500 and a win.

Archived