JKB Boxing Discussion

djf

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Froch struggling in that last one. Great fight.

pascal is a tank !!!

froch looks knackered ....

double knockout tho would be tremendous. :laugh:

Bad round for Pascal - starting to tire by the looks of things.

On the other channel, Audrey "Bringing the A game" Harrison is getting box up by a Taxi driver.

It's slowing down now and Froch seems to have more skills to pay the bills. Big Canadian still dangerous though. Should be a good last few rounds.

Carl Weathers
pascal is a tank !!!

froch looks knackered ....

double knockout tho would be tremendous. :laugh:

I'd say Pascal looks knackered!

Both right back at it. Pascal looking for the knock out and the cut seems to have affected Froch's confidence if nothing else.

jack D and coke

B*stard forgot this was on! Catchin the last 2 rounds now though!!

Sounds like its been a good fight though!

11th round was a belter. Both men looked *****ed!!!

Harrison must be the worlds most expensive gigolo, gets paid a fortune and does **** all apart from hug guys for 10 rounds.

Harrison must be the worlds most expensive gigolo, gets paid a fortune and does **** all apart from hug guys for 10 rounds.

Think that'll be his career shot now. Losing to an X-Factor contestant.

jack D and coke

His interviews crack me up. Talks utter pish.

Absolute f*nny of a boxer though.

So do we reckon Froch beats someone like Kessler or Taylor?

I would love to see him fight kessler , he has the fitness and the heart , he deserves his chance and he will get the big fights.

I would love to see him fight kessler , he has the fitness and the heart , he deserves his chance and he will get the big fights.

My only concern would be hand speed of some of the big names. Froch has got a granite chin as shown tonight but if he doesn't put them down you would imagine he could struggle on points against someone more experienced.

Not seen the Froch fight yet but my bets still on. (I've recorded the Froch fight)

Looking forward to the Pacman fight.

I still believe he'll win, tight first 5/6 rounds then Pac;s fitness will kick in and he'll control the fight.

Khan; Easy win, don't think we'll see him get in the ring with any one decent until 17 fights.

Oddly harrison; What a waster.

Harrisons after fight chats are worth the 15 quid alone. That guy is away with the fairies.

Is it not 4am yet?

What a fight for the Froch v Pascal bout!

Froch can certainly hold his own with anyone in the division. Kessler would be a great fight, and he has the beating of Taylor. Pavlik is another that would be a great fight...if Pavlik bounces back from the Hopkins battering!

Harrisons after fight chats are worth the 15 quid alone. That guy is away with the fairies.

Is it not 4am yet?

Are we defo looking at 4am?

Are we defo looking at 4am?

Almost certainly

One of the undercard fights there last about 30 seconds with the boy going down three times in that.

Brilliant fight by the Pac Man - DLH was made to look like an old novice!

Pac Man was sensational, was sad to see De La Hoya taken apart in that way.

Be superb to see Hatton fight Pac Man at Wembley, not sure if that will happen though.

Pac Man was sensational, was sad to see De La Hoya taken apart in that way.

Be superb to see Hatton fight Pac Man at Wembley, not sure if that will happen though.

I think it will happen but Pac Man will do the same to the Hitman!

Brilliant fight by the Pac Man - DLH was made to look like an old novice!

:evilno:

Benn sitting up for lasthour trying to watch the fight but couldnt find a streem

Gutted I missed it, but glaad Manny won, cos he is a legend that stil has potential, as opposed to DLH who is just looing for 1 last pay day

I think it will happen but Pac Man will do the same to the Hitman!

I agree, and mayweather will come out of retirement and fight the winner(pacman) at 147Lbs.

He was immense tonight, got the tactics spot on and instead of his usual standing toe to toe, he just totally out boxed de la hoya. He was absolutely lightning quick . I hope he gets the credit he deserves for that performance, because despite the fact De La Hoya is past it, for pacquiao to have moved up so many weight divisions in his career from where he first started and to dominate a much naturally bigger opponent, who himself is legend, is an incredible feat.

Also, what a great fight that was between froch and pascal. Every single punch both fighters threw was with the intention of knocking the other guy out.Two big punchers with really good chins. Not the best "boxing" fight but definately one of the most entertaining this year.

Khan, still hate the wee ****, looked good but was made to look good by an opponent who threw some strange looping punches over the top...i always thought the shortest distance between two points was a straight line, my granny could see those punches coming...glass chin khan will never be world champion and i hope he fights that prescott boy again and gets put on his arse for good.

Audrey GTF

Enzo, Missed his fight, but i like the big guy and feel sorry for him what with all the withdrawals and no shows.

Hatton, two weeks after your fight and you look like youve put on 3 stone already.

I knew it!! pac-man dominates!!

But did I listen to my gut and put on any bets? noooooooooo!

I stupidly listened to my head (stupid head) and kept my money in my pocket!

Hatton v Pacman, be afraid hatton, very afraid!

Nevef seen the DLH fight but knew Pac would win but to say DLH was looking for one last payday is wrong as he owns Golden Boy promotions and rakes in the cash anyway.He puts on the fights fans want to see and still gets in the ring because he can't give up the buzz.As for the Froch fight,brilliant toe to toe for 12 rounds.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Pacman will fight Mayweather, not Hatton IMO.

Great boxing last night.

Froch's fight was the best fight since Alex Arthur got destroyed by Gomez nearly five years ago - still the most hateful atmosphere I have witnessed in sport.

I bet Rogan to beat Audrey (I'm a big girl) Harrison @ 5.4 on Betfair.

Khan will be fed mugs for the next two years and did what he had to.

Enzo was against a total mug who didn't want to punch.

I was sensible head fo bed and set the alarm for 3.30 the watch the perfect performance from Pacquiao who has just sent De La hoya into retirement. glad I backe him too.

Hatton will get beat against the Pacman but will be a good fight.

I stuck on a couple of quid a round-

First 6 DLH to win

Last 6 Manny to win - his odds to win in the 8th were 50/1!

Great boxing last night.

Froch's fight was the best fight since Alex Arthur got destroyed by Gomez nearly five years ago - still the most hateful atmosphere I have witnessed in sport.

I bet Rogan to beat Audrey (I'm a big girl) Harrison @ 5.4 on Betfair.

Khan will be fed mugs for the next two years and did what he had to.

Enzo was against a total mug who didn't want to punch.

I was sensible head fo bed and set the alarm for 3.30 the watch the perfect performance from Pacquiao who has just sent De La hoya into retirement. glad I backe him too.

Hatton will get beat against the Pacman but will be a good fight.

Totally agree re your Khan comments - he signed a 20 fight PPV deal with Sky Box Office two fights ago - Sky can't afford him to be beaten again until probably near the end of the deal.

De La Hoya should win pretty easily tonight, still think Pacmans a superior boxer but i can't see him overcoming the size difference. Bit of a shame really as Hatton/Pacquiao would be a far better fight imo.

Delighted to have been wrong. Was a shame to see DLH get taken apart as easy he was but pac-man dominated from start to finish and easily deserved the win, can really see him doing the same to Hatton aswell.

Could tell it would happen before the fight started though tbh, DLH looked like he was ****ting it on the way to the ring.

Really was a shame seeing DLH reduced to that.

Can't wait for Hatton vs Pac in England now though. And I know it's the nature of the beast but the current delirium for how Pac will destroy Hatton is mis-placed for me. Should be a really good, close fight and one i'm not eager to pick. Would love a PBF comeback against the winner of that one.

Also saw Froch is calling out Calzaghe if Taylor turns down his shot at a mandatory. Can't see Joe accepting it unless Froch beats at least one world class challenger first of all.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Mayweather will shy away and refuse to fight.

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money!!!!!!!

Mayweather will fight if the price is right, and more than likely win to boot.

Archived