Team Strips

dunciboyjambo

dunciboyjambo

Does each player get a new strip for every SPL and EPL game or do they use them until the look worn??

I'd say they all get a new one each match.

Remember Skacel and Fyssas used to throw them into the crowd?

Last nite i saw kezman and a man city player swapping shirts at half time!

mabye some prefer a half time change due to sweat ect...

If they get a new one every game, and we are in as bad a situation as some say, it is a bit of a farce.

Fair enough big games, and when they're knackered.

Sexton Hardcastle

Killie dont. They didnt even embroider the poppy on there shirts. They just wore an armband witha poppy on instead. Cost cuttings i guess.

Seymour M Hersh
If they get a new one every game, and we are in as bad a situation as some say, it is a bit of a farce.

Fair enough big games, and when they're knackered.

I suspect that if they do use a new one every game it's part of the Umbro deal and not a cost to the club.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

They do not get a new strip every game. Although some players give their strips away more than others...

JJ

Carl Weathers

What happens to the punters that shell out to sponsor the kits.

Surely they get a match worn shirt at the end of the season?

dunciboyjambo

Yes they definately get a strip.

Would be interesting to know if its new strips each game or not.

Obviosuly the cups and Europe will be new strips due to the logos on the arm but to have a new strip every SPL game unless the are ripped/worn would be sill IMO.

If its not new strips for each game can i ask how they get the grass stains out :) honest question, cause the soap powders i use don`t work

dunciboyjambo
If its not new strips for each game can i ask how they get the grass stains out :) honest question, cause the soap powders i use don`t work

Cillit BANG...For all your households needs, takes the colour out anything!

Wacko Jacko swears by it!

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Industrial sized washers and dryers. If grass stains don't come out they aren't used again.....

I am a font of knowledge...

JJ

boabyarsebiscuit
What happens to the punters that shell out to sponsor the kits.

Surely they get a match worn shirt at the end of the season?

You don't get a match worn shirt. It is officially badged, numbered and patched, and signed by your player. But unless they all wear XL, well, it ain't match worn.

I really do hope you are a girl:eek:

Yes they definately get a strip.

Would be interesting to know if its new strips each game or not.

Obviosuly the cups and Europe will be new strips due to the logos on the arm but to have a new strip every SPL game unless the are ripped/worn would be sill IMO.

I don't know about that one. I'm sure I saw Nade running around against Rangers with no kit on. :P

not so long ago players got 2 home strips (1 short sleeved, 1 long) and 2 away(same as home) donno if its stil the same

best in the land

i thought they got a ltd amount of strips free up to a point,and if the players wanted to swap or give away they paid for them themselves?

MackaysCentreSpot

Remember the strips do not cost much to make.

We may get charged a small fortune for a strip but Hearts will get them very cheap I would think.

I do remember someone on here a while back saying that the players have been told by Hearts to stop giving their shirts away but it still happens.

Archived