Do Hearts have extreme cash flow problems?

Rawrrrrrrr

Do Hearts have extreme cash flow problems?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do Hearts have extreme cash flow problems?

If I was to choose between a 'yes' or 'no', I'd have opt for yes. This ofc is based soley on what's been printed and reported in the media.

Coupled with the fact I can’t think of one club that has failed to pay their staff without it having transpired at a later date that they’ve been up **** creek without a paddle. I’m not overly optimistic about how this will end for the club I dearly love, and I hope to **** I'm not correct but if a club like Leeds can go tits-up, then there’s nothing to stop our club going the same way.

Being realistic though, I have no fecking clue what’s up.

are we ****ed? Only Romanov currently has the answer to that.

Na na na na na my balance sheets better than your balance sheet :)

Beware, I'm an accountant with a very short fuse. I could attack and bore you to death at any time. :)

You have been warned ;)

Yours

aDONis

I bet you've also got short arms and deep pockets ;)

No such problems, waders don't have pockets ;)

I thinks it's pretty clear we do. Any company which is late twice in the space of a few months to pay it's employees must be in some kind of financial difficulty.

I've had the feeling since we sold Velika in January for pennies that weve been pretty skint :mad:

I thinks it's pretty clear we do. Any company which is late twice in the space of a few months to pay it's employees must be in some kind of financial difficulty.

I've had the feeling since we sold Velika in January for pennies that weve been pretty skint :mad:

BUt we didn't sell Velika, or by "We" do you mean the Romanov Empire?

ChemicalJambo
Big H you are not reading what I write! I Neither guessed or know. I voted the opposite of what the OP wanted the poll to say. Some on here have an agenda and I voted to counteract what he wanted the result to be. I have no idea what is happening at the club.

Did the same

We know bills are being paid late like they have been for the last few years, but none of us know for sure how much cash IBIG have

If we dont have cash flow problems we have some fairly serious management problems. Why would club allow such a PR disaster to be repeated.

I would gues we do have cash flow problems although the management of some parts of the club leave a lot to be disered.

I suppose it's life with Romanov, as soon as things start looking up we find some way of scoring an own goal.

MaskedMagician
We do have lots of assets tho

I'm scared of admin tho

I think we could get ?5 million for Berra and Bruno in Jan tho

Even if we would get 5 mil for Bruno and Berra, we want to keep our best players.

John Boy Junior
Surely, the question should be \"Has UBIG got cash flow problems\"?

Hearts have to wait until they receive a weekly payment of approximately ?92,000 before they can instruct the transfer of wages into the players\' accounts. Hearts do not wish to add this amount to the overdraft.

i think this sums it up.

ubig seem to be taking an age to get the money into our accounts for some reason and on this basis, the players\' wages are late going into their accounts. is this to do with a cash flow problem or the relaxed attitude of the lithuianians when it comes to paying folk?

Where is the "I do not work for Hearts and therefore have no idea what our current financial state is" option?

Nonsense poll that means zero.

Big time.

I just don't have a clue.

There is no evidence to suggest that UKIO/ UBIG/ UAB are in such dire financial strife that we are goosed.

I fact, there is only evidence to the contrary, although UKIO shares have plummeted since August to coincide with current financial mass the world is in, but in general the organisation appears healthy - no REAL information that they are in deep ****.

http://www.baltic.omxnordicexchange.com/market/?pg=details&instrument=LT0000102352&list=2

However the fact that players aint getting paid is a worry and is generally the first sign of big-time financial rot. So, while the club choose to say nothing we are all left in the dark and face a period of unnecessary uncertainty - typical.

The fact that we might be selling Kingston and Berra means nout as at the end of the day if clubs down south decide that a player playing in the SPL is worth ?3m+ then no club (arguably not even Ramgers or Celtic) will be able to hold on to that player.

I am siutting on the fence on this one - no vote from me....

Archived