Do Hearts have extreme cash flow problems?

Rawrrrrrrr

Do Hearts have extreme cash flow problems?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do Hearts have extreme cash flow problems?

Started for the poll alone, topics been/being done elsewhere, just wanted to get a census percentage wise based on the continuing rumours.

Really get a feeling that we have a set amount transfered to the Uk each week, if the weekly outgoings exceed this then it appears a long drawn out process to request the additional funds!

Where is the "I do not work for Hearts and therefore have no idea what our current financial state is" option?

Nonsense poll that means zero.

I don't tend to vote on these polls but I thought an outsiders perspective may help.

Yours

aDONis

I'd still take ours over Aberdeen's any day though :)

We do have lots of assets tho

I'm scared of admin tho

I think we could get ?5 million for Berra and Bruno in Jan tho

PresidentRomanov
Can you adapt the poll to have a 'don't know' option? This would be my choice and probably most peoples.

Given that nobody does actually know, I would suggest it's the only option.

Still think they're worried about having to refund Prancers ticket money though :P

We obviously have "cash flow problems" whether we have enuff money is a different question.

So yes we do... our money is not flowing to players bank accounts. Simple.

Charlie-Brown

BH post above is correct but if you are concerned then go buy some match tickets, strips, merchandise etc. Every little bit helps. :)

BH post above is correct but if you are concerned then go buy some match tickets, strips, merchandise etc. Every little bit helps. :)

How about we send the Kaunas players back and save on whatever wages we pay them?:)

Where is the "I do not work for Hearts and therefore have no idea what our current financial state is" option?

Nonsense poll that means zero.

Seconded. St Johnstone.

So far, ten have voted yes, seven have voted no and four have voted temporarily.

With the best will in the world, I would suggest that of those that voted, twenty one of them are guessing.

Cool poll! :)

Just noticed who posted the poll and have to say, it does not help when our own support do the media's work for them. Stop jumping on the band wagon and wait to see what the players themselves have to say, or an official comment from the club.

John, of Course..

I voted No....and then I read that some of the players have yet to be paid.

Delete one vote from the No figure and add it to the Yes stat.

So far, ten have voted yes, seven have voted no and four have voted temporarily.

With the best will in the world, I would suggest that of those that voted, twenty one of them are guessing.

Cool poll! :)

I voted NO for the reasons stated above and on other threads, Not a guess or with any inside info, just p!ssed off with the club bashing by the obvious few.

I do NOT support VR but with so many helping stirr up unrest you would think he was up to his old tricks.

Billy the Jambo

IF we cant pay Arbroath ?14,000 for their share of Websters money then we must have cash problems .Just pay the fecking money and save the club any further embarrassment and sanctions that may follow

I'd still take ours over Aberdeen's any day though :)

Na na na na na my balance sheets better than your balance sheet :)

Beware, I'm an accountant with a very short fuse. I could attack and bore you to death at any time. :)

You have been warned ;)

Yours

aDONis

I voted NO for the reasons stated above and on other threads, Not a guess or with any inside info, just p!ssed off with the club bashing by the obvious few.

I do NOT support VR but with so many helping stirr up unrest you would think he was up to his old tricks.

I am not having a go at you, or anybody else that has voted, however your above post shows exactly what I was saying.

We may have our opinion on what we THINK the financial state of our club is, but we do not know. So ANY opinion made is a guess, unless you or any of the others are privy to the inner workings of our club.

Beware, I'm an accountant with a very short fuse. I could attack and bore you to death at any time. :)

You have been warned ;)

Yours

aDONis

However, you (unless you are a bald, wig wearing house builder) have no idea what your CURRENT balance sheet says, and you (unless you are a ballroom dancing, record selling, former submariner and current bank owner) have no idea what our CURRENT balance sheet says. So, in your accountant way, please enlighten me as to how you can opine?

Yours

bighusref

I am not having a go at you, or anybody else that has voted, however your above post shows exactly what I was saying.

We may have our opinion on what we THINK the financial state of our club is, but we do not know. So ANY opinion made is a guess, unless you or any of the others are privy to the inner workings of our club.

No Offence taken BigH but if you read what I wrote you will see I neither guessed or KNOW. Simply voted against what the OP wanted.

IF we cant pay Arbroath ?14,000 for their share of Websters money then we must have cash problems .Just pay the fecking money and save the club any further embarrassment and sanctions that may follow

However, in true cyclical Hearts fashion, this is not new. Hearts have, over the years, paid bills as late as possible, leaving it to the eleventh hour, then a wee while longer, then paying.

It has been the same for decades.

No Offence taken BigH but if you read what I wrote you will see I neither guessed or KNOW. Simply voted against what the OP wanted.

Surely if you don't know it is a guess? For example, how much money is in my pocket? I know that you don't know, so whatever you type is a guess.

Surely if you don't know it is a guess? For example, how much money is in my pocket? I know that you don't know, so whatever you type is a guess.

Big H you are not reading what I write! I Neither guessed or know. I voted the opposite of what the OP wanted the poll to say. Some on here have an agenda and I voted to counteract what he wanted the result to be. I have no idea what is happening at the club.

Big H you are not reading what I write! I Neither guessed or know. I voted the opposite of what the OP wanted the poll to say. Some on here have an agenda and I voted to counteract what he wanted the result to be. I have no idea what is happening at the club.

That is the key sentence bud. I know now why you voted. :)

I think we could get ?5 million for Berra and Bruno in Jan tho

Bruno can sign for whoever he wants in January on a pre-contract as his runs out in the Summer.

I think that there have been signs of cash flow problems for 3 seasons.

As yet I don't think there are any signs of extreme cash flow problems.

boabyarsebiscuit

Like most of us, I haven't got a clue how good/bad Hearts finances are currently. However, does anyone else think someone in the Hearts setup (e.g. Campbell Ogilvie) should make a statement, given the rumours flying about in the press?

So Vlad can be excused issues with payments because of the financial issues at the moment but fans cannot be excused their own financial problems and should spend spend spend

Is this really what you are teeing up here? That if something happens its going to be the fans fault for not buying into Romanov's shambles?

Charlie-Brown

Not at all jammy, i've no idea what hearts financial situation is currently however if some fans want to help then they can put some extra money into the coffers.

Not at all jammy, i've no idea what hearts financial situation is currently however if some fans want to help then they can put some extra money into the coffers.

But if everything is fine and there are just glitches then we neednt bother?

Charlie-Brown

Fans spending money in the club shop or ticket office is always helpful & supporting the club financially.

Seymour M Hersh

You have been warned ;)

Yours

aDONis

In-between molesting the ovine populace of Scotland?

I'm guessing yes. Given whats been in the papers recently it seems a pretty srtaightforward assumption to make. Players not paid wages and/or bonuses, Arbroath threatening sanctions over an unpaid ?14k. We look to be in some deep doo doo.

Not so much cash flow problems but extreme problems with the financial side of this club being run from Lithuania by people who don't seem to be bothered in the least about the embarrassment these situations cause. It's high time this was sorted out once and for all.

You have been warned ;)

Yours

aDONis

I bet you've also got short arms and deep pockets ;)

Ally Alexander

Surely, the question should be "Has UBIG got cash flow problems"?

Hearts have to wait until they receive a weekly payment of approximately ?92,000 before they can instruct the transfer of wages into the players' accounts. Hearts do not wish to add this amount to the overdraft.

Only cashflow problem is in the process I reckon. Weekly wages? why the hell do we do that? - multiplies the admin cost, fees, and likelihood of having a delay by 4 times what they need to be.

Archived