LASZLO`S THREE...?

JAMMY

Alan Combe will be signing for Hibs in January. He's apparently knocked back an offer of a contract extension from Killie and is out of contract in the summer.

Good stuff. It's exactly where that rimjockey belongs.

Drylaw Hearts
out

Berra,Larry,Banks,Nade plus another couple

In.... nobody

Add to your out list :

Makela

Ksanavicius

The Balogh

I hope !!!!

Seymour M Hersh
I think Black at Inverness is a good possibility. Good young player and affordable. Question mark over discipline though.

He'll fit right in then!!

I think Taouil is a tailor-made replacement for Larry.

I know he is a good mate of big Nade if that means anything. He's a decent wee player, maybe not produced the killer edge this season that he had when he first came,

but looks like we'll need to replace Miko anyway and we cant rely on Cessy's fitness, so even if Larry stays, i'd like to see Taouil - not essential for January i think maybe an end of season signing if poss

I think Taouil is a tailor-made replacement for Larry.

If he didn't sign for us when he was a free agent in the Summer why would he sign now?

Looking for a Left Full Back, Defensive Midfielder & Striker.

15 players identified from the Scottish League - not SPL.

i am sure we have signed a few SFL players in the last couple of years but we rarely / never see them get into the first team, Templeton etc, there are also the two romanian young players, copil and the other one, can't mind his name or if that's where he's from, but they don't seem to be progressing. Out of the 29 or so 1st team players I can see a clearout of 12 at least, lets face it, we have some mince in or around the 1st team 29.

for what it`s worth i heard Billy Mhemet of St. Midden was at tynie last day of transfer window but fell through as they never had enough time for a replacement .

good target man who would be a better player in a better team IMO.

Black is a great player would take him anyday !

ian black apparantly just signed new 3 year extension at inverness but not seen it mentioned in press yet

Boruc, Bazza, McGeady.... keep the fans happy :)

The 3 of them can **** right off.. ;)

I think Clarkson and Lee Miller...

Archived