LASZLO`S THREE...?

JAMMY

I'm not 100% certain he said the SPL, specifically. I could be wrong, but I thought he actually said 'players from Scottish League', so don't rule out a return of the Homo-erotic Bare-chested Dancer!

Buffalo Bill

I reckon Brian Easton, Lee Miller and either Arfield or Seve.

Was told that apparently Aberdeen have offered Seve in exchange for Darren Dods so thats probably a non starter.

Was told that apparently Aberdeen have offered Seve in exchange for Darren Dods so thats probably a non starter.

arfield has already stated he wont leave falkirk for us,so thats another non starter..........................

Im going to wait untill after the transfer window shuts before i comment. You have to take anything you hear about new signings with a pinch of salt at hearts or your heading fo dissapointment.

ScottishSandstorm

Probably a left back and a striker for sure and then a goalkeeper thrown in there for good measure.

Charlie-Brown

He said Hearts had indentified 15 players in the Scottish League they thought might be suitable & he would like to try to bring in 3 if it was possible depending on how many players leave etc. He did not say there are 3 SPL players I want to sign, he did say Hearts remain an attractive club for players to want to play for including most of those at clubs in the SPL outside the Old Firm.

By The Light..

Bring it on Mr Loverman!

It would a VR era first for HMFC to sign any SPL player (with the exception of Mikey Stewart re-sign).

Easton would cost a bit as I think he signed a new contract recently.

Who do you think Csaba`s top three transfer targets from the SPL are??

They will be freebies, I doubt we will pay for anyone.

Offiong 86 games, 42 goals and Porter 41 games, 15 goals are two players that we could get on pre-contracts this January.

Clarkson is definitely one.

I also think Steven Hughes was on his original list.

Clarkson is a really good talent, see his goal against Czech Republic?:eek:

Class

Bring it on Mr Loverman!

It would a VR era first for HMFC to sign any SPL player (with the exception of Mikey Stewart re-sign).

Might I remind you that it's against forum rules to mention another user that had not already posted on the thread ;)

I haven't reported you on this occasion. Please PM me in advance should you wish to do this again in the future.

Kind Regards

Mr Loverman

The White Cockade

if we are struggling to pay the wages I don't think we will spend any money

Its ok saying move some out and use the money to get some in but

if nobody wants to buy Elliot, Makela etc they will be going nowhere so we will still be in the same position

Johanes de Silentio

Clarkson, Black and Hammell.

Yup - that's it right there!

Is Black any relation to our ex left-back from '79ish, also named Ian Black - both from Tranent, I think?

john brownlee

I bet they're all non scots because IMO there's no scots playing in scotland that are better than what we have got. If he's thinking for the future then maybe but not replacements

lovell, severin and lee miller would be my top 3, along with de vries, mccarthy(if he promises to play for scotland), carkson, darren barr, offiong and taouil. outside of scotland, i would love to see us sign alan gow, but thats not going to happen as we have no money

stirlingshirejambo

Is Black any relation to our ex left-back from '79ish, also named Ian Black - both from Tranent, I think?

yes father and son I think

has anyone seen yon Mickael Antoine-Curier from dundee?know he,s an ex hobo but so was hartley.seems to have a decent scoring rate and at 6ft 3 inch he might be a decent target man.

If we were to lose Driver and Berra then we could do a lot worse than target Barr and Aluko in my opinion. Obviously this is all hypothetical....if only life was like Football Manager!

jamboinglasgow
What ever happened to Steven Naismith - never seem to play for Rangers any more. He was promising at Kilmarnock?

took a very nasty injury in the scottish cup semi-final in april. Is reckoned he wont be back playing till 2009 most likely next season.

I think Black at Inverness is a good possibility. Good young player and affordable. Question mark over discipline though.

Clarkson doesnt score enough goals for me and if we're going for a striker he's not the answer. What happened to Porter ? I do think Clarkson might be a target but I dont think he'll do well here. We cant afford any of the real decent strikers around the SPL (like Lee Miller or Fletcher etc) so I think we'll be bringing one in from Europe. WE need someone who's different to Nade so that we can play two together or have a different option. Someone small and pacy.

Its bloody hard finding SPL players that we could afford AND that woud actually improve us.

Who do you think Csaba`s top three transfer targets from the SPL are??

He will only get three in if he gets a number out first and I am not holding my breath other clubs are going to be doing much signing in January.

Cant see any of our duds being on the radar of Manchester City?

Clarkson, Black and Hammell.

You might want to add Porter as I know he liked what he saw when they were at Tynecastle. Him and Clarkson were stick outs in an average team.

I like Black ...... my fingers are crossed on that one.

It's either son or nephew.

We were interested in signing Offiong last season but Hamilton quoted us a silly price.

I think he is worth a chance. He is scoring goals for Hamilton and is only 24.

Son

It's either son or nephew.

That'd BETTER be some sort of sick gag.

Alan Combe will be signing for Hibs in January. He's apparently knocked back an offer of a contract extension from Killie and is out of contract in the summer.

Archived