SPL Fanzone - The Scotsman

Pistol1874

SPL Fanzone

Quite a good read this, it's interesting to see other fans perspectives on their team.

The Rangers fan admits they got what they deserved, but it was in his opinion because they were dire, no comment on our performance at all.

The Motherwell fan seems pretty down about his team, hopefully we can extend that on Saturday. If they play the long ball game he refers to we should be fine.

As an aside, it is notable that the fan of every team talks about their own side's previous matches then looks forward to their next one except...the Hibs fan.

3/4 of the article about Hearts who they didn't play last week and don't play this.

Their obsession with us is as amazing as it is sad.

Good to see Sky chose the match as their live tie of the fourth round, not so good that the slot they have allocated is 12.15 on a Sunday. It was on a Sunday that a severely weakened Hibs team lost the semi-final to Hearts at Hampden in 2006, but now we've got the ideal chance to avenge that very painful loss.

That still makes me Laugh!!

I TRY NOT to hate Hibs, My Grandad always said "Don't Mock the afflicted" But...:107years:

It was on a Sunday that a severely weakened Hibs team lost the semi-final to Hearts at Hampden in 2006

Every Hibs team I've ever seen has been severely weak :P

This is amusing, complete with spelling mistakes.

"Once again my star man was Jackie McNamarra ? he just eases through games and I'm sure watching Scotland manager George Burley could not fail to be impressed by his performances this season. "#

:107years::107years:

They must have strained necks. Cause they've always been looking up to us.

They're also extremely peely-wally from living in our shadows for 133 years :Agree:

Archived