BBC

speedbump

Great stuff, you weegie based fudds!

Win bonuses not paid etc etc but the Gaffers won his appeal.

Great stuff, you weegie based fudds!

Win bonuses not paid etc etc but the Gaffers won his appeal.

Agreed, tabloid stuff from the Beeb. And what has that daft bint done with her hair? I could barely hear her report for laughing ...

The beeb and the news have reported that their Rangers bonus hasn't been paid yet - just puts the rest of the s*** in perspective.

they also reported that nakamura will most likely be cheating his way around the country for the rest of the season.

not really like, they just said he was probably staying with shmellik. good on the honest japanese laddie.

BBC "journalism" has went downhill at a rate of knots. Even STV are better than them now for Sport.

Anyone see them run the Aberdeen aftermath? Very well edited NOT to show the 4th official in a bad light and Csaba ranting away like a loony tune.

Unbiased BBC? My erse. :mad:

Won his appeal? Good news. With the mhank game as one of the possible sidelines I would've bet heavily on them upholding the ban.

BBC "journalism" has went downhill at a rate of knots. Even STV are better than them now for Sport.

Anyone see them run the Aberdeen aftermath? Very well edited NOT to show the 4th official in a bad light and Csaba ranting away like a loony tune.

Unbiased BBC? My erse. :mad:

i don't think the famous BBC mantra of impartiality and balance extends to regional sport. at that level, the characters involved are as hand-in-glove with the whole scottish football village as the red-tops hacks are.

step forward one chick young.

Francis Albert

Listening to BBC Scotland Radio News on the way back from the match on Sunday morning, the "Sports News" section summarised Saturday's SPL activity. Of course the only two matches mentioned were those involving the OF, no surprise there. But what I thought was slightly novel was that Rangers defeat was described without any reference to their opponents. . .

In every other country in the world the broadcasters are based in the capital city.

Only in Scotland eh??

Any organisation that employs Chick Young as a journalist needs a serious managerial restructure

Also on Sportsound just before 7pm, Kenny(Mr Rangers)McIntyre is interviewing Kenny(retired ref)Clarke who is taking great delight in shafting Csaba for his antics and moaning that the SFA bottled it and the next thing that will be happening to Csaba is that that Lothian and Borders best will be around at his door if he doesnt sit in the dug out on his hands for the rest of the season. My take on it- the only reason Csaba got off was because a certain Wattie Smith is next up in front of the beaks and if Csaba had got it tight then a precedent would have been set, so now Wattie can get off scot free as weel so the GFA will then be very happy. West Coat Media - GTF

Also on Sportsound just before 7pm, Kenny(Mr Rangers)McIntyre is interviewing Kenny(retired ref)Clarke who is taking great delight in shafting Csaba for his antics and moaning that the SFA bottled it and the next thing that will be happening to Csaba is that that Lothian and Borders best will be around at his door if he doesnt sit in the dug out on his hands for the rest of the season. My take on it- the only reason Csaba got off was because a certain Wattie Smith is next up in front of the beaks and if Csaba had got it tight then a precedent would have been set, so now Wattie can get off scot free as weel so the GFA will then be very happy. West Coat Media - GTF

I heard that, Clarke was like a frothing loon, basically saying that Csaba was definitely coming on to have a square go with the ref and that to say he was just coming on to see his players was laughable.

BTW Did anyone hear the early part of the program where the pundits were talking about "moluculing" instead of "mollycoddling" also that Walter Smith had brought in Mccoist as his natural successor and that O'NEIL had done the same with Lennon? These are two I remember bu there were other such gaffes including "the only teams with academies are Rangers, Celtic and HIBS"

Clueless.

Brick Tamland
Aye that lassie didn't know if it was tuesday or norway :)

Still ****ing myself laughing 7 minutes after reading that line. Brilliant

Archived