Miko wants to leave in the summer (merged threads)

Bordeaux 03

Translated from http://www.futbolas.lt/lt/naujienos/,nid.1826

It seems he would like to leave at the end of the season, but if was not injured probably in January, article below......

Saulius Mikoliūnas like to enable the "Hearts" team, it has become a cozy home for the Scottish capital Edinburgh and the infinite love of Scottish football.

However, the Lithuanian team in half after a four-year one team is increasingly reflect on the changes and new challenges. This summer the match to Greece just to stay at one of the best footballers believes that this season will be his last in Edinburgh. Although apsidrau?ia together, that I never can be certain, writes Vilnius Day ".

Trauma treatment in Vilnius

Think about future plans 24 years of age S. Mikoliūnas now have enough time. For several weeks during the Scottish Cup matches Lithuanian player after colliding with the adversary split the right-side road ties. Medical treatment halfback returned to the native Vilnius. Why - do not trust the Scottish medicine?

"Not at all - ?yptelėjo fourth place in the best footballer the country held elections this year S. Mikoliūnas. - Just think, and that Lithuania is a lot of good professionals. I really helps team doctors here, in Vilnius, probably take a laser and other procedures. Lithuania for medical treatment pleasant. More beat with his family, his parents, meet with old friends. Typically, the not much time, and now his own. In this respect, injury or even went out of the benefits. "

Yet in Scotland, studies nuramina S. Mikoliūnas that operations will not. However, such an injury - still one of the most difficult over the next short-footballer's career. If everything klostysis successfully, from medical care should a player to escape after 5 weeks, and the "Hearts" series back in late January.

"Try pick up for what is lost. Maybe you just relax, have more energy, I will pasiilgau football" - the optimists on the season apkartinusią injury looks S. Mikoliūnas.

Vilnius footballer and has a very significant matters - from the close monitoring of the top stiebiasi born July firstling Kajus. Mikoliūnas family - Robert, solar and Kajus - staying in his apartment Pa?ilaičiuose. `Son now have enough time, and play, and a walk. Maybe raised will be football player" - ?yptelėjo young father.

Scottish boundless passion

The most important holidays of the year S. Mikoliūnas with the family will meet in their homeland, and then go back to New Edinburgh. A city with a population of 2005 and can call their second home.

"They feel a week. Very good, that there is more Lithuanian. Recently, more communication with the Deividas Česnauskis family, and because they have similar age son." As they say, similar interests - ?maik?tavo S. Mikoliūnas. - But communicate with other Lithuanians - Marius ?aliūkas, Audrius K?anavičius. After the match go dine, visit each other. In short, we created a strong Lithuanian community. "

Over these three and a half years, S. Mikoliūnas backwards studied in Vilnius far less Edinburgh - where to go, where dine, where to watch the movies. "City is very beautiful, pristine. In addition, and not too high, almost no congestion. This is a big advantage," - said the club for Citroen drives a footballer.

Edinburgh streets is very difficult to go away. As the most recognized Saulius, Scottish football, perhaps even more important than the Lithuanians - basketball. "It seems that their football - even in religion. And the media football for a lot of attention, every day finds something to write about. Verti page after page, and everywhere - football," - has already told nebesistebėdamas S. Mikoliūnas.

Penalty almost forgot

And last autumn, a Lithuanian Scottish newspapers had not read the headlines's special, which faces the street people would agree is not always ?vietė smile.

C. hard Mikoliūnas game-loving reputation in the eyes of the Scottish susigadino after the European championship match with the selection of this country team. Half of the September 8th, played endorse the penalty area, and has been for 11 m penalty kick. UEFA later for St. Mikoliūnas diskvalifikavo kelerioms game.

"It seems that fans have gradually forgotten the penalty kick. Last year, often hear the whistle and yell disrespectful, but this year they almost nebegirdėti" - S. Mikoliūnas assured.

However, the Scottish championship referees not as forgiving as the fans. For example, in August the game with Glasgow "Rangers" after the exchange served by Lithuanian for 9 minutes. managed to "earn" two yellow cards. Both - a very dubious situations.

"Judges will monitor me through the double glasses - S. Mikoliūnas a laugh. - Insulting. Sometimes it is the corrected full of nothing. However, a resigned and try to ignore. Neverk?lensiu sure that I Skriaud?ių. My job is to play, and the judges -- umpire. "

And the words and actions S. Mikoliūnas confirms that no longer the baby, who career in Scotland early blow to the chest, moved the wrong decision (his opinion) has adopted a side match arbitrator. While some still are not hasty action, is increasingly taken up the responsibility of emotions.

Would like to be stable

Although emotions S. Mikoliūnas are increasingly able to quell, stability remains one of the biggest problems. One day, fast and technically secure to wash the competitors on both sides of the square and beat the neatremiamus shocks, and the other is like your own shadow.

"I'm generally still need to improve in many aspects. And I would like to play the most stable. But I believe that over the years and hard work, it will come" - the companion recipe development.

At least it is a lack of stability substantially cut corners Lithuanian minutes, and "Hearts' ranks. This year, for steering the team have faced Hungarian Csaba Laszlo trust one of the best in his safe, but not both, that would allow it to continuously play the main content. S. Mikoliūnas said that used to meet, and the game 20-30 min., If not start vienuolikėje.

"Competition ?aid?iančiųjų my position is high and everyone wants to emulate. Now the team good luck, the players took the form of self-confidence. Our goal is clear - to fight for medals and kelialapio the European Cup tournaments. Returning after injury again will I have to prove you able -- certainties Lithuania, halfback.

Want to new challenges

Netikusiu during u?klupusi injury is likely to prevent S. Mikoliūnas yet this winter to try to get another team. When you get a winter transitions window, Lithuanian still gydysis injury, therefore, questioned whether any team will provide him with concrete proposals.

During the step from the departure of the "Hearts' safety was already summer, when the contract proposed by the Greek league innovation" Larissa ". But the last time of the transaction was canceled because the clubs disagreed on the amount of ransom.

"Hearts' team all the conditions are ideal, Edinburgh - a great city, and the Scots a love for soccer. However, there have already spent four years, so I'd like to something new. New challenges and new challenges "- his willingness to change the environment expressed their 60 matches of" Hearts' ranks and played 8 įvarčius įmu?ęs S. Mikoliūnas.

Halfback understands that from the outset is likely to need at least a transitional step to the dream - to compete in a continental elite leagues (England, Spain, Italy or Germany): "From a young age from myself the most significant. Maksimalistas and I always want to be the first. I think that that dream a reality. "

Attempts to rewrite history

Maksimalizmas S. Mikoliūnas may be useful in the past. With the Lithuanian team. Mūsi?kiai sensational began in 2010 World Cup selection races and is one of the 7th group leaders. After a 2:0 victory at home against Austria S. Mikoliūnas quoth that a great opportunity perr?ayti country's football city.

"Do you surprised by the results? Maybe just such a victory margin (3:0 - red. Pastoral.) Romania. Feel ripe for victories. For many years we are together, matured as a team and its spirit, and excellence. We are like one big family, and so came the results - argument S. Mikoliūnas. - has no match in Serbia, as expected, but this is a very strong team. You have seen how they defeated 6:1 in friendly matches with Bulgaria and neįmu?ė two 11 m penalty. "

A player added that the team as a family is not just figuratively. S. Mikoliūnas a number of national team atstovavusio Andrius Skerla daughter of the baptism of his father.

S. Mikoliūnas regretted only one - that the team is only the results of the iceberg pinnacle of football. This is what is hiding under the water, not so nice.

"Lithuanian youth team in the nine matches won only a point ... We were really good to have far. It should be the beginning of construction of stadiums, training fields, creating housemaster, to attract viewers - taught at the St. Mikoliūnas. - When compared with other countries, then we still far behind. I have not speak about Scott. Let's see, and that of our neighbors - Latvians, Estonians - much further advanced. Slight heart that we have neglected the football. "

I had to stop reading that. It was giving me a sore head.

Anyway, He'll be here until another club wants to give Mr Romanov some money for him whether Saulius Mikoliunas likes it or not.

loveofthegame

He wouldn't be sorely missed. Not a bad player when on form, but not on form or fit enough of the time. More a 'cult' hero than anything else.

Chad Sexington

He's a marked man by the GFA.

He'll never get a fair crack of the whip in this country so he'd be better going for the sake of his own career.

Good wee player who's done us a turn a few times. The boxing day goal against the tramps being a personal favourite. :)

I think Miko is a lot better than many give him credit for.

Hes a more than capable SPL winger and scores a decent amount of goals, he is a handful and I reckon he is probably capable of playing at a higher level than he is.

I don't think there will be a shortage of offers if he wants to leave, and given his relative success I think it would fit in with the cost cutting we are being lead to expect.

Hopefully chesney can recapture his form as there isnt much else on RW options, especially if as is expected we lose Larry at some point

I had to stop reading that. It was giving me a sore head.

Come on, be fair, it's far easier to read than many of Prancer's atempts at the English language !

as others have said, miko is a cracking player who would do a right good turn for any team brave enough to take him and his reputation on. it would probably have to be outwith the UK i would think, although they tend not to be as high & mighty and obsessed with cheating in england as they are in scotland, the media that is.

he is a marked man here, no question at all. it's completely contrary to any thought of a fair and equitable sport, but it's the situation nonetheless.

he's getting on now so would have to think seriously about trying his hand elsewhere before it's too late. there's no reason to think that vlad would want any less than a couple of million for him, sadly we wont see that.

Thunderstruck

Hope Miko is able to get his "right side road ties" repaired asap.

Article sounds like the usual "blethers" - every player should have ambition to move to higher level. Looks like Miko is no different and fair play to him to that.

He's a marked man by the GFA.

He'll never get a fair crack of the whip in this country so he'd be better going for the sake of his own career.

Good wee player who's done us a turn a few times. The boxing day goal against the tramps being a personal favourite. :)

Been saying this for months now! Yes, he has been much better this season but harping back to another thread on here. The clown at the back of section"T" will have one less to shout about:)

There is no way Miko would ever be given even, a stonewall, bolted onto a brickwall and surrounded by barbed wire, Penalty. They could take an axe to him in the box and he still won't get one.Therefore he would be better going.

as others have said, miko is a cracking player who would do a right good turn for any team brave enough to take him and his reputation on. it would probably have to be outwith the UK i would think, although they tend not to be as high & mighty and obsessed with cheating in england as they are in scotland, the media that is.

he is a marked man here, no question at all. it's completely contrary to any thought of a fair and equitable sport, but it's the situation nonetheless.

he's getting on now so would have to think seriously about trying his hand elsewhere before it's too late. there's no reason to think that vlad would want any less than a couple of million for him, sadly we wont see that.

"Cracking player" is taking it a bit too far.

A player capable of some cracking finishes from long range, but other areas of his game are far from cracking.

I would be amazed if anyone offered a couple of million for Miko.

A player capable of some cracking finishes from long range, but other areas of his game are far from cracking.

No chance anyone would offer anything like that for Miko.

500-750k would be more likely.

i'm not saying clubs would offer it but i would imagine vlad would be looking for that.

i happen to think clubs on the continent, especially russian, might just be willing to part with a couple of million for him. he might be even better in a more technical style of football, which to be perfectly honest isn't what you tend to get in scotland.

don't know how long he has left on his kaunas contract, that will obviously have a huge bearing on his worth.

Miko's stats say it all for me.

24 Years old, 30 odd international caps, 112 games for hearts and 12 goals.

Will be a real loss to us, more to the point I dont think he will be replacable for anything like the money we will have to spend

i'm not saying clubs would offer it but i would imagine vlad would be looking for that.

i happen to think clubs on the continent, especially russian, might just be willing to part with a couple of million for him. he might be even better in a more technical style of football, which to be perfectly honest isn't what you tend to get in scotland.

don't know how long he has left on his kaunas contract, that will obviously have a huge bearing on his worth.

Going by what its says he has 2 years left of a 4 year contract.

Would be sad to see him leave but if we were to get a good deal and replace him with someone better than why not.

Going by what its says he has 2 years left of a 4 year contract.

Would be sad to see him leave but if we were to get a good deal and replace him with someone better than why not.

if he's got 2 full years left then the time might be right to maximise his value. sadly hearts wont benefit because he's a kaunas player. i doubt anyone knows because secrecy rules at hearts but there may or may not be some arrangement where hearts are compensated for the wages we have forked out for a loaned player.

my guess would be no.

A Boy Named Crow

I wonder if his want away antics will see him come down with a bout of Vlad flu? Certainly creates a problem for the owner if Miko is not 100% committed to the club!

I do think there comes a time when he and Hearts have to admit he's got no chance here. Davis-gate coupled with the media treatment after the Lithuania game are going to haunt him forever. It's a shame, on his day he was pretty decent, I'm sure he's replacable though (the Bosnian Bullet will be raging!!!)

He wouldn't be sorely missed. Not a bad player when on form, but not on form or fit enough of the time. More a 'cult' hero than anything else.

never get him on form enough wich makes me think we wouldnt miss him

The reality is he is a very average performer, and if he played for one of our rivals how many on here would be encouraging Hearts to buy him?

If his performances satisfy us, we will remain perenial underacheivers......

aye, had to cringe at that.

He`s had his moments but any other player who has been so inconsistent wouldn`t have got nearly 5 years at our club.

Aye we know, gonny translate it for us?

:laugh:

I allready did. Check the link :P

and btw why the hell are you awake? At least I have a plane to catch in a few hours. Whats your excuse?!

I allready did. Check the link :P

and btw why the hell are you awake? At least I have a plane to catch in a few hours. Whats your excuse?!

Drunkeness hopefully!!

:P

Does he really want to go??

Drunkeness hopefully!!

:P

Does he really want to go??

I only know what's being said in the article. So read it and you decide :) IMO a fresh start would be useful for him.

I only know what's being said in the article. So read it and you decide :) IMO a fresh start would be useful for him.

Really disappointed if he wants to leave. He had a rough time for a while but he is a really popular player who gives the fans a lift with his workrate, attitute and ability at times.

Would much prefer him to stay than Cesnauskis. He's had a fairly lengthy stay at Hearts though which is unusual these days so if he moves on it would come as no surprise and I'd wish him well.

Really disappointed if he wants to leave. He had a rough time for a while but he is a really popular player who gives the fans a lift with his workrate, attitute and ability at times.

Would much prefer him to stay than Cesnauskis. He's had a fairly lengthy stay at Hearts though which is unusual these days so if he moves on it would come as no surprise and I'd wish him well.

Aye, something about Miko not being a Hearts player doesnt sound right. Hope he stays but at the same time wish his best of luck.

Captain Scarlett
Agreed.

Bye Miko!

aye and good riddance lets face it hes never turned up much since he arrived has he?:107years::107years:

It’s doubtful that any team would come in for a player who’s not fully fit.

If he wasnt our player we would sign him!:laugh:

I like him, and his attitude in that article is very good.

Unfortunately, and he knows it, he wont get a fair crack of the whip from the officials in this country.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm not a Miko fan. I still think he flatters to decieve, despite improvements.

Ultimately, I don't think he is suited to the SPL. I think a move to a different style of football would suit him more. Best of luck if he moves on, however, I can't but help think it would be best for all parties.

My thoughts also.

A move away from Hearts would probably benefit both parties

Maybe Russian league - or the German second division?

I'd imagine he is worth some sort of transfer fee. Regular international with a couple of goals at that level

I like the laddie and think there is a footballer in there. Horrendously treated by the **** of our football (media and SFA) over his indiscretion in the Scotland game.

Quite apt that the Scottish press, idiot fans, and SFA were licking the shoes of Maradona a couple of weeks ago.

Stop!!!!

Can't handle all this good news........

Thanks for the mamories ( sorry memories ) Miko....all the best at your new club.

jack D and coke

Cracking player?! Hahahahahaha your having a laugh! I dont wish him any harm but i'll be delighted when he departs. Without question one of the most frustrating players i've ever watched in a hearts jersey.

Archived