Cup Tie Moved

Salvatori5

Not sure if it's appeared on any other thread yet but a bird I know from the Polis has just texted me to same the Cup Tie has been changed to the Sunday at 1230. Excellent for a pre-match bevy then eh, not!

PresidentRomanov
Not sure if it's appeared on any other thread yet but a bird I know from the Polis has just texted me to same the Cup Tie has been changed to the Sunday at 1230. Excellent for a pre-match bevy then eh, not!

Plenty time to celebrate afterwards though :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Was always going to happen. 12.30 live on sky.

With the other game being either Rangers away to St Johnstone or Motherwell away to Inverurie Locos/Vale of Leithen.

Nelly Terraces

Looks like a morning of having my mates round my gaff, few bacon rolls, some amber froth, then a fleet of cabs down to the hellhole.

loveofthegame

12.30ko- loads of time for a pre match bevvy, just got to know where to go;)

Pretty gutted its no the sat though, won't affect me much as i'm a layabout student but will have an impact on quite a lot of my mates.

Governor Tarkin
Looks like a morning of having my mates round my gaff, few bacon rolls, some amber froth, then a fleet of cabs down to the hellhole.

What? And miss out on the obligatory section 60? :mad:

Hearts Heritage
Can someone tell me, have we ever lost an early kick off ?

We've won the only two Cup Ties played on a Sunday versus them.

1994022004.jpg

hibs041.jpg

Nelly Terraces
What? And miss out on the obligatory section 60? :mad:

I'm getting that delivered with my match brief.;)

You get yer email?

Should have asked the question a bit better, have we ever lost any game we have had an early kick off ? Thanks for the cup tie answer though :)

Can we allow enough time to have our pictures taken outside the Black Bull ; )

Nelly Terraces
Can we allow enough time to have our pictures taken outside the Black Bull ; )

You'll have to arrange that with L&B's finest.;)

Should have asked the question a bit better, have we ever lost any game we have had an early kick off ? Thanks for the cup tie answer though :)

We must have done...but i am struggling to think of any in recent years.

We normally play either hibs or rangers at home in a half 12 saturday kick off,

have beaten rangers 1-0, 4-2 and 2-1 of the top of my head and the hobo's loads. I remember drawing 0-0 at home to motherwell in a saturday lunch time kick off on the BBC about 4 years ago, can't think of any loss's. There must have been some though.

Governor Tarkin
I'm getting that delivered with my match brief.;)

You get yer email?

Wiping the boak of my keyboard as we speak ;)

Dean Winchester
got the monday off work fancy a big session that day

Got uni at 9:15 on the Monday. First day back.

Wont make it.

Governor Tarkin
Told you he wasn't pretty.

More than a passing resemblance to Fat Sam from that Bugsy Malone film.

Superb!

I get back from Vegas on the Saturday about midday and was hoping for the match to be moved. Didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to watch us pumping the Hobos out of the cup!!

:107years:

have beaten rangers 1-0, 4-2 and 2-1 of the top of my head and the hobo's loads. I remember drawing 0-0 at home to motherwell in a saturday lunch time kick off on the BBC about 4 years ago, can't think of any loss's. There must have been some though.

We also beat Plastic Whistle 2-1 in 2006.

Did Celtic not ream us at Tynie in an early kick off in the cup one year? The time Maybury was sent off for dealing with Lennon?

Did Celtic not ream us at Tynie in an early kick off in the cup one year? The time Maybury was sent off for dealing with Lennon?

Aye both Hartley and Maybury got sent off that day both for doing Lennon IIRC.

Gutted... not only do i miss the league derby but this one also. Im hoping the hotel in kenya has Sky as well as setanta now!!!

Man Utd v Chelsea is on at 4pm that day so a cracking days fitba in store. Plenty time for the celebratory drinks afterwards !

The Hearts support played a major factor in the semi final win, the reception the team bus got as it arrived at Hampden focused the players. Maybe we should all get down to the slum for 11ish !!

They also beat us 2-1 at Hamdump - the Chesney goal Pope boo-ing day....

I think that was a 12.15 start?

Another 4.00am wake up call , I am getting way too old for this madness. It doesn't seem that long ago that I would have just stayed up all night with a few beers, and some good Mennonite sausage, but now when I get up at that time its because of my old prostate and then back to bed for an hour and a half.

My wife says if I was in jail I would be suing because of cruel and unusual punishment. :(:527::1222:

Plenty time to celebrate afterwards though :)

Spot on. My flight from Hong Kong leaves at 15:30 UK time so I'll be able to watch the game before boarding and have a mega celebratory bevvy up on the flight. :P

loveofthegame
Man Utd v Chelsea is on at 4pm that day so a cracking days fitba in store. Plenty time for the celebratory drinks afterwards !

!!

Kwality!! Get back to Gorgie in time to watch this. What a day it's gonna be!

Also beat the hobs 2-0 (Pospicil 1st min) and 1-0 (velka header) at 12.30 spl games! Think we also beat partick 2-1 in a 12.15 cup game. 0-3 defeat to celtic in the cup is only bad one maybury and hartley both sent off

It's the late games we canny do! Wednesday night, monday night our record is bad!

I was a season ticket for 5 years previous an een to about 5-6 games this season but gutted i couldn't get a season ticket this season, reckon any tickets will go on general sale?

jamboinheaven
I was a season ticket for 5 years previous an een to about 5-6 games this season but gutted i couldn't get a season ticket this season, reckon any tickets will go on general sale?

i would say for this one no chance

sounds just peachy. the hobos will have their cloaking devices on at that time due to being elsewhere in various locations. some locked up in some police station, others still catatonic in some A&E department, others still lying sprawled out in their neighbours gardens.

Archived