Season tickets

Elroyofderovers

Interested to see who never renewed at the start of the season:

a) Glad they never

B) Wish they now had

c) Wish they had and have been at the matches

d) Wish they had but haven't been at the matches

e) Wish they had, will once the half season go on sale

a) no, genuinely saddened that it had come to this.

B) no, the club is still in the hands of the mad one

C) no, but have been to a couple,still can't rekindle the passion somehow.Can't invest emotionally,financially,or otherwise.

d) no see above C

e) no , not unless the madster and his circus leave town.

Been a st holder for many years and seen far poorer hmfc teams . Never seen one under-achieve like this. Can see green chutes of hope but don't think Vlad will change unless the majority withold their dosh.

I never renewed after 13 seasons as last season I did not believe the best 11 players were being picked for each match. I was very very annoyed that I had paid to watch a weaker 11 than could be playing. Seeing players on the bench or not even in the squad who should clearly be 1st team starters. The reasons for this are still unclear.

that's reason one I didn't renew.

Reason 2 - the SPL - I am quite frankly bored stupid of the set up. After the last 6 years especially of playing killie, falkirk etc 4 times or sometimes more a season I just got bored. Even derbies are 10 a penny these days and the cup derby in Jan will be fantastic but the league games are so often they have lost a bit of meaning in my eyes. Imagine only two a season, would be much better and even more passionate, if that's possible, than now as it's only one shot at pumpin them home and away.

16 team league would make things much better. I am also finding the race for 3rd place a bit crap, it's very depressing knowing your only gona get 3rd at best, really really crap in fact.

Hmmmmmmmm, what a depressing post, sadly true though, pass the prozac:p

a) no, genuinely saddened that it had come to this.

B) no, the club is still in the hands of the mad one

C) no, but have been to a couple,still can't rekindle the passion somehow.Can't invest emotionally,financially,or otherwise.

d) no see above C

e) no , not unless the madster and his circus leave town.

Been a st holder for many years and seen far poorer hmfc teams . Never seen one under-achieve like this. Can see green chutes of hope but don't think Vlad will change unless the majority withold their dosh.

How do you know they're under-achieving if you haven't seen them play? :)

Elroyofderovers
Have to say that section N upper was rocking on Saturday, that brought back memories of how the atmosphere was during 2006.

I know this should probably be another thread but what the hell.

I think the atmosphere pn Sat was great and exactly what I want to see at a game, hence why I go and don't just watch on TV. What I find totally amazing is why is it not like that every week? If it was I think it would make a big difference to both teams on match day. I want to go to a game and the entire stadium sing for 90 mins sold.:sad:

I'm glad I didn't renew; it was the only thing I could do to express my disquite at the way the club was being run. I remain very unhappy about the way that but Csaba is doing better than I expected on the footballing side so I've started to sneak back. Darned if I was going to miss Saturday's party, for example, just because some Russian njaf is getting on my wick. The fact that Miko wasn't playing was just one of a number of positive indicators.

Also an ST doesn't really suit me cos I'm only in Edinburgh about half the time. Not having one means I can sit where I like -- which means upper G for big games -- and spend my hard-earned cash on more away games, ie the forthcoming one at Darkheid.

People quit their STs for different reasons but I have the impression that a fair number who did are old-timers like me who don't like Vlad. I'm so old I don't even know how to fix the 'schoolkid' designation on this message ... :cool:

How do you know they're under-achieving if you haven't seen them play? :)

Based my assumption on wage bill , the players we have at our disposal, and of what I have seen of them play .

a) for me first time in 15 seasons.

The absolute excrement that we have had to endure for the last 2 seasons was completely unacceptable in my opinion hence the withdrawl of my financial support.

Things on the football side seem to improving with chaba at the moment but the quality of the product is still very very poor. 5 wins in a row is very pleasing but have we been entertained? IMHO No absolutley not.

It will take a massive PR effort from the mad one to convince me that I should shell out my hard earned again.

January window may just may show in which direction we may be heading but I really do worry that Vlad the tw@t will go off on one and ruin everything again.

He has bitten us too many times to be trusted at this moment in time.

It is entirely up to him to bring the sceptics, refusists, doubters and haters back on side.

I hope he gets it right soon but I am not holding my breath

I'd be as happy as any Old Firm fan to see our team win a league with grit and determination, as I would seeing them ENTERTAINING us. If that's what you want and are happy with a few wins and defeats, then try being a HIBEE!!!

Archived