Motherwell tickets (merged threads)

jeewo

The kids prices are pretty rotten across the board though. Have never understood why they don't do more one-off promotions at Tynie for cat B games...or even just give a decent discount. For anyone who has more than one kid, it just gets into silly figures.

Charging even ?10 for a 5 yr old is still ludicrous, there should at least be an under 8 concession...

cost ?46 for me and the 9yr old in the wheatfield for the Hearts v Falkiirk game

MackaysCentreSpot
cost ?46 for me and the 9yr old in the wheatfield for the Hearts v Falkiirk game

Why did you choose the most expensive seats?

Falkirk Game Adult + Child

Platinium ?46

Gold ?39

Silver ?35

Bronze ?25

You could have went bronze and saved yourself ?21

Why did you choose the most expensive seats?

Falkirk Game Adult + Child

Platinium ?46

Gold ?39

Silver ?35

Bronze ?25

You could have went bronze and saved yourself ?21

Tickets were ?28 & ?18 .... the bird behind the counter didn't seem to understand me... so I just pointed at the picture

MackaysCentreSpot
Tickets were ?28 & ?18 .... the bird behind the counter didn't seem to understand me... so I just pointed at the picture

You obviously pointed at the Platinium Section mate. Thats the most expensive seats.

It seems you didn't understand the pricing...

It always surprises me when clubs like motherwell...who you would expect would be keen to gain extra revenue, opt out of having a cash gate, they must expect with Hearts having won their last 5 games that we will bring a big support.

I don't understand the "business" brains behind some of these clubs

Morrissey1914
It always surprises me when clubs like motherwell...who you would expect would be keen to gain extra revenue, opt out of having a cash gate, they must expect with Hearts having won their last 5 games that we will bring a big support.

I don't understand the "business" brains behind some of these clubs

One could ask why Hearts have not pushed it further though, absolute stupidity from Motherwell and at aloss to understanf why some clubs seem on amission to make it harder for people to give them business. Note that home areas will be pay at the gate.

Hopefully we will sell enough such that they open the front of the stand for a change.

I was at the TO today to get myself a ticket an was told that the top tier had sold out.

I was at the TO today to get myself a ticket an was told that the top tier had sold out.

How much does the top tier hold? Surely they'll open the bottom tier for cash at the turnstiles. I'd imagine a few hundred more would make the journey if this was the case. An extra 200 of us equals ?4000, surely it doesn't cost anywhere near that to open the bottom tier?

any update if you can turn up and buy a ticket from their TO or not

Ticket office opens at 10am tomorrow.

I got my tickets midweek and got lower tier without asking for that specifically so there may be fans dotted about all over the place. With that in mind I'm not sure how FYMotherwell would organise a cash gate when Hearts will presumable still have all the tickets. I guess they could courrier some back to Fir Park but given recent financial woes it's doubtful!

FWIW, there was a game either end of last season or beginning of this season (you go up massive metal spiralish stairs behind the stand to get in - maybe Killie?) where there were fans with specific seats due to having bought tickets before but other fans walking in with no tickets having paid at a cash gate. So FYMotherwell may just do that and let us sort out seating ourselves!

Has anyone got the definitive answer on tickets/entry to the game for tomorrow.

Decided to go at the last minute. Do i need to go to Tynie first thing ?

From what I am reading there is no way I can just turn up there and pay at the gate/buy an away ticket. ?

Anyone know for sure ?

Has anyone got the definitive answer on tickets/entry to the game for tomorrow.

Decided to go at the last minute. Do i need to go to Tynie first thing ?

From what I am reading there is no way I can just turn up there and pay at the gate/buy an away ticket. ?

Anyone know for sure ?

The official line is that there will be no facility to buy a ticket at Motherwell. TO is open at 10 so would be your best bet but in the worst case just go into the home end closest to us!

The official line is that there will be no facility to buy a ticket at Motherwell. TO is open at 10 so would be your best bet but in the worst case just go into the home end closest to us!

Tynie at 10 it is then..thanks

so the murderwell end it is then, there is no way i can travel to edinburgh then get to the game via public transport

Archived