Do we have a mole?

Broxburn Jambo

Broxburn Jambo

Am I the only one who finds it strange that everything that happens within the club finds its way into the public domain?

I'm sure we don't know the half of it. When Gordon left he said things go on that you wouldn't believe.....although really i think we could believe it.

what appears in the public domain aint necessarily anything remotely connected to what happens within the confines of the club.

i would suggest that certain things leak out and tend to grow a multitude of arms and legs and turn into something completely different.

We certainly have people on here dressed up as moles. They will be the economic experts that predict with absolute certainty that things are about to happen - but they never do!

Broxburn Jambo
what appears in the public domain aint necessarily anything remotely connected to what happens within the confines of the club.

I would suggest that certain things leak out and tend to grow a multitude of arms and legs and turn into something completely different.

But in the weeg media they don't care too much about the truth when it concerns the Hearts and I think that some of the arms and legs are developed by them.

But in the weeg media they don't care too much about the truth when it concerns the Hearts and I think that some of the arms and legs are developed by them.

yes that's what i mean.

distortion of the truth and self-censorship, the weegia... experts are they.

portobellojambo1

Have you not effectively answered your own question in a roundabout way.

Do the press actually need a mole or do they just print what they believe some of their readers (I use the word in its loosest possible sense) want to read.

Broxburn Jambo
Have you not effectively answered your own question in a roundabout way.

Do the press actually need a mole or do they just print what they believe some of their readers (I use the word in its loosest possible sense) want to read.

Fair point

I find these sort of threads a bit silly. The wages were not paid on time. FACT.

If the Celtic or Rangers players wages were paid late i'm sure this would make the back (and front) pages of the weegie press too.

If the players do not recieve their pay then they will obviously communicate this ...to their union and their agents for a start.....and it will of course be picked up by the media.

Their are certain times when we can justifiably complain that the treatment we recieve by sections of the media is unfair. This is not one of them.

Talking about dressing room "moles" is just stupid.

I find these sort of threads a bit silly. The wages were not paid on time. FACT.

If the Celtic or Rangers players wages were paid late i'm sure this would make the back (and front) pages of the weegie press too.

If the players do not recieve their pay then they will obviously communicate this ...to their union and their agents for a start.....and it will of course be picked up by the media.

Their are certain times when we can justifiably complain that the treatment we recieve by sections of the media is unfair. This is not one of them.

not when they make up tales of secret dressing room unrest and the like. after the last episode christophe berra and the club were both compelled to make statements in no uncertain terms to the effect that some of what was reported was in fact, complete lies.

Hardly, one of the backroom staff has already been punted this season for doing exactly that - spilling the beans on what happened in the dressing room to the press.

Hardly, one of the backroom staff has already been punted this season for doing exactly that - spilling the beans on what happened in the dressing room to the press.

Who was that? If you're going to say Andy Murray then I'm going to wet myself laughing.

marshallschunkychicken

Interesting. Are you able to elaborate on that?

Cheers

Not necessarily so. When a Glasgow newspaper ran a story about us owing money (a five figure sum) to Lothian and Borders police, at the same time one of the Old Firm owed a six-figure sum to Strathclyde police.

Which one made the papers?

Archived