what a perfect start to the new year this could be

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

beating the vermin in the league then the cup and it would be the perfect start to the new year! i fancy 2 famous heartr victorys.:):107years:

I hate to be a prophet of doom, but it is very rare for one team to win both matches in one of these head-to-head ties. Whether in Edinburgh or anywhere else. That said FTH, where's the 108 years emoticon?

maroonlegions

"At the moment, it doesn't matter which hurdle is placed in front of this Hearts squad. Overcoming adversity is becoming their speciality".:flag2::walk_man::spongebob3:

The above was written by Barry Anderson from the EEN , its looking like we are forging a real bonding and steely determination to prove all the critics wrong, long my it continue.We will win both ties because we are Hearts and we fear know one.:)

alwaysthereinspirit
I hate to be a prophet of doom, but it is very rare for one team to win both matches in one of these head-to-head ties. Whether in Edinburgh or anywhere else. That said FTH, where's the 108 years emoticon?

We'll win the league game. Sneak a wee draw in the cup then hammer them on a cold Wednesday night two weeks later in the replay. I've already told my Daughters we're all going home in May for the cup final.:107years:+ 1

Just checked over on methadone.net to see the reaction to the cup draw.

Some seriously deluded fuds over there but this one made me laugh...

"Terrible draw.

Our bogie team as well as greatest rivals.

I wouldn't bet on us beating eleven traffic cones in maroon jerseys."

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Guest jambomickey
We'll win the league game. Sneak a wee draw in the cup then hammer them on a cold Wednesday night two weeks later in the replay. I've already told my Daughters we're all going home in May for the cup final.:107years:+ 1

hope to see you and your daughters in may mate because that will mean we're in the cup final

Archived