How did everyone celebrate yesterday?

heartsfc_fan

Few crackers around me. I sit near the away dugout, and people started banging it when Kingston scored the second goal. I'm sure someone fell over the fence aswell at the front of the main stand.

I also caught sight of some guy falling down the stairs in the Wheatfield stand :P nice...

Me? I stood up on the seat in front of me and started jumping up and down - canne beat it :)

Guest juvehearts

i was in a rangers house.

i said yeah when the 1st goal went in.

when it was 2-0 i went mental, like it was 31/12/1999 23:59:59

Sexton Hardcastle
i was in a rangers house.

i said yeah when the 1st goal went in.

when it was 2-0 i went mental, like it was 31/12/1999 23:59:59

Going by the other week, you were due a punch in the back of the head.

Times have changed.

The Jambo Janny

I was up in Skye for the weekend watched it with my son - a celtic supporter(made a bad job of bringing him up !!!!) anyway we both celebrated with a little drink or ten.

Carl Weathers
Few crackers around me. I sit near the away dugout, and people started banging it when Kingston scored the second goal. I'm sure someone fell over the fence aswell at the front of the main stand.

I also caught sight of some guy falling down the stairs in the Wheatfield stand :P nice...

Me? I stood up on the seat in front of me and started jumping up and down - canne beat it :)

I sit behind the away dug out. At the back row though, just in-front of the Journo box.

I jumped up and down like a loon.

I went bananies at the final whistle.

The feeling a result like that gives you, especially as it made it 5 wins, is exceptional.

Had an awful lot to drink overall.

Suffered for it today.

:)

I sit in section T. The guy next to me hasent spoke a word since the start of the season. Yesterday we were jumping and down and cuddling like we had been friends all our life. :o

I finished work at seven and could be seen/heard on my mobile at the bus stop outside Jenners shouting "TEN MEN! WE ONLY NEED TEN MEN!!!" to a few drunken pals that were luckier than me and were not working.

I sit in section T. The guy next to me hasent spoke a word since the start of the season. Yesterday we were jumping & going down and cuddling like we had been friends all our life. :o

:eek:

vlad on the tyne
Think I am still jaked.:)

i farted with the sheer excitment of it all after the first went in, needless to say i followed through for the 2nd.

my bowel control's the same as clums ball control you see!

I sit in section T. The guy next to me hasent spoke a word since the start of the season. Yesterday we were jumping and down and cuddling like we had been friends all our life. :o

Love between 2 men can be a beautiful thing. ;)

Plenty of vocals - yah beauty, get it right up you (whilst looking at the Roseburn stand).

Apart from that I was quite calm.

At the end I texted my Celtic mate who lives in Newcastle saying 5 wins in a row.

He immediately texted back saying 4 League titles in a row.

I didn't expect a win yesterday (predicted a 0-0), so all the sweeter when we do the biz.

was dying the morning of the game from a very heavy frid night!! spent the first few min of the game shaking either from the cold or the hangover after the 2goals i was very warm and toastie!! sent perhaps 50-60 txts to wind up folk!!brilliant!

plus girlfriends a hun so after her team gettin ******d, she got.........well less said the better!!heheheh

Guys - im still celebrating!!

I was out for a wee meal the night, with some hun ST holders. Jeez, just like their team, they couldnt break me down no matter how hard they tried. BRILLIANT!!

PS - did anyone "tape" the game from Setanta??

im happy to pay for a copy....

PPS - Kudos to the guys in section N! From my seat in sec F! Ive been in a few "mosh pits " in my time, but it looked from where I was sitting you guys had a "pit" to rival anything machinehead could produce when the second goal went in!!

WHAT A DAY!!

Lots of jumping, shouting and hugging my bro, followed by severe coughing brought on by getting lamped in the chest from afore mentioned brother

Woke up this morning with a big mother*****ing bruise on the back of my right leg

Sergio Garcia

Was in a pub full of rangers fans, well apart from the celtic barman.

Went mental for first goal then done a really camp dance for second one!!!

Did come down from the bar just to shout obsenities when Wallace got sent off,before goign back up to hide the pain of kicking a step from all the hvns!

Good times!

Jambo-Piper doesn't do Section N any justice.

The 2nd goal outdid anything Green Street, Football Factory or even Saving Private Ryan put on screen.

some cracking posts!!

i got incredibly drunk on beer, vodka, wine and cocktails then lost my prada jacket between the hours of 12am and 5am where i have a complete blackout :sad:.....then i suffered yesterday, but this thread has cheered me up again :thumb:

Row 3 of Section N went bonkers. I had that mad man with the ginger hair and green jacket politely trying to strangle me.

It's great when you are middle aged like me and go in Section N again. Thanks lads, had a great day.

went crazy, huggin everyone, falling over gettin as close 2 the gers fans as possible 2 give as much stick as i could. brilliant day all round. maybe 2 much 2 drink b4 the game tho.

Went mental when the second one went in before the horrible realisation set in that now we had something to really hope for - a lead only Hearts could throw away.

Thankfully the lads didn't let me down and went mental again at full time.

Celebrated by going into work half cut at 6pm. Downed a couple of pints of milk to sober me up. Luckily enough I did that just in time for my boss coming in with a group of travel agents she was entertaining - just as well I did because I ended up serving them in the restaurant.

Jumped about like a mentalist then proceeded to get so fecking drunk at the Ettrick and then a number of boozers in Bruntsfield/Tollcross. Never felt as bad as I have yesterday (and to be fair today). Worth it!

For the first goal I just about knocked the guy in front of me over trying to get onto his seat.

Got onto his seat and went mental.

Second goal was just bedlam.

Commander Harris
I applauded politely and went back to reading my novel.

out of interest, what novel was it?

A scoop in the diggers, some unhealthy meal, a short nap, some Harry Hill then back out on the sauce.

Archived