Scottish Cup Draw?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Hearts Heritage
I Thought it was on at around half 5 ish yesterday?

Yep, Celtic vs Hearts 12:30 KO on SKY Sunday 11th Jan.

THE draw for the fourth round of the Homecoming Scottish Cup will be made at Hampden tomorrow at 2.30pm by Scotland manager George Burley, Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and SFA President George Peat. :)

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
Yep, Celtic vs Hearts 12:30 KO on SKY Sunday 11th Jan.

12 august 1893 - *****!

Romanov Stole My Pension

What a stupid time to have the draw. Why not have it on after the 6 oclock news or something, drum up a bit of interest in the competition.

What a stupid time to have the draw. Why not have it on after the 6 oclock news or something, drum up a bit of interest in the competition.

I'm all for it, will give me something to occupy my time tomorrow afternoon. Only three weeks left of my three month notice period to go. As you can imagine, I'm productuve and busy!! So anything to fill the hours in my day is a welcome bonus...

After recent feckups and obviously fixed draws they will want as little attention as possible.

I'm all for it, will give me something to occupy my time tomorrow afternoon. Only three weeks left of my three month notice period to go. As you can imagine, I'm productuve and busy!! So anything to fill the hours in my day is a welcome bonus...

Lazy at work and between the sticks eh!

Archived