Caution Is What Is Needed At Hearts

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

Morning all,

yesterday's emphatic win against a very lacklust Rangers team was a superb result, Shabba has came in & won the players around & he can handle the media also which IMO no manager at hearts has done in a long time.

I am posting to ask for caution from all & NOT to get carried away with this run of results.

I say this because you just have to look at the front page of JKB & see some threads of the burley era & splitting the OF.

we defeated 1/6 Top 6 Teams, lost 2 & drew 2 (celtic, D Utd, Dons & The wee team)

Not bad & i am definatly not saying that its not acceptiable considering what happened last season.

I only ask for caution & for fan's not to get too carried away but at the same time rub it right into the dirty hun bassa's faces.

Onwards to Motherwell............... :)

Juve

Morning all,

yesterday's emphatic win against a very lacklust Rangers team was a superb result, Shabba has came in & won the players around & he can handle the media also which IMO no manager at hearts has done in a long time.

I am posting to ask for caution from all & NOT to get carried away with this run of results.

I say this because you just have to look at the front page of JKB & see some threads of the burley era & splitting the OF.

we defeated 1/6 Top 6 Teams, lost 2 & drew 2 (celtic, D Utd, Dons & The wee team)

Not bad & i am definatly not saying that its not acceptiable considering what happened last season.

I only ask for caution & for fan's not to get too carried away but at the same time rub it right into the dirty hun bassa's faces.

Juve

Sensible post ( unusual from yourself ;) ) and we should wait until after the second round of games is complete before judging where we will get to this season. However, things are looking better. It wasn't just the result yesterday but the way we played as a team that gives me some optimism.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Sensible post ( unusual from yourself ;) ) and we should wait until after the second round of games is complete before judging where we will get to this season. However, things are looking better. It wasn't just the result yesterday but the way we played as a team that gives me some optimism.

From you that is practically a wringing endorsement.

Welcome to "off the fence" land.

quite right OP. there are bound to be tricky times ahead when we will have losing runs. we are bound to pick up injuries and suspensions (wallace now out which will be a big loss).

the team has some momentum building now and it will be interesting to see how far that takes them.

there is no need for panic when we start losing, and we undoutedly will.

Thunderstruck

It seems that Csaba subscribes to this. His "one game at a time" approach and acknowledgement that there is much work still to be done shows that he is not getting carried away.

IIRC, Csaba described this season as one for re-building and consolidation. Thus far, he is ahead of target.

Morning all,

Juve

Although I agree with your post you have to see it this way too...............

The past few years we could not beat the bottom 6 teams and this year we are

From you that is practically a wringing endorsement.

Welcome to "off the fence" land.

Gotta roll wit da punches here, dog.

This ain't no playtime - this is KICKBACK.

:rolleyes:

Archived