MacGregor v Driver

Boof

Can someone who saw what happened near the end of the game when Driver suddenly went down after chasing a long ball into their box confirm what actually did happen?

Did the shagger have a sly kick at him?

He stood on Driver's heel (by accident in my opinion) and the back part of his boot came off. No big deal. Let's just enjoy the win !

Yep he did - up to his usual nasty tricks. Driver chased a ball in, wasn't getting to it and went to side -step MacGregor. MacGregor put his leg in and clipped Driver.

Dirty ****bag who will never forgive his Mum that he wasn't born as Craig Gordon - bitter ****!

He stood on Driver's heel (by accident in my opinion) and the back part of his boot came off. No big deal. Let's just enjoy the win !

Yep he did - up to his usual nasty tricks. Driver chased a ball in, wasn't getting to it and went to side -step MacGregor. MacGregor put his leg in and clipped Driver.

Well, it suits my argument better to believe the worst of him so I'll go with Gizmo's description :D

How could he 'accidentally' stand on Driver's heel if Driver was actively trying to avoid him (remembering what he did to Elliot)?

Therefore, there was a deliberate kick and, since the ball was still in play, a penalty should have resulted. And probably a yellow card for Casanova as well.

So, where were the four officials' attentions directed at that time? Surely at least one of them should have been watching the ball? Just in case Shagger made a bollox of it and Driver was able to take advantage? Surely it can't be that Hearts are treated differently...can it?

Furthermore Satan TV didn't deem it worthy of comment at the time and, I'm guessing, will continue to ignore it.

I'd just have liked to have seen a closer view of it.

blondejamtart

Definitely looked like a sly kick to me...certainly wouldn't surprise me. Macgregor didn't look a happy bunny yesterday when everyone kept singing Scotland's No 2 at him....teeheee!

heartgarfunkel

He's nasty - and very cheap. Did anyone see him and his minging bird in their ultra-tacky 'we like spending money and have no class' article in the Hunday Mail a couple of months back? McGregor is a total Luke Gosser.

i just turned away a second before the roar from the crowd, i assumed mcgregor had a kick at him, lets face it he has previous.

the reaction of the crowd seemed like a genuine outcry but i suppose you never know, what with the frenzied atmosphere.

i say guilty, hang him up by his goolies.

Gimme an H...

Did anyone see that Bougherra having a kick at Berra near the end? When Rangers were pumping the balls up top and Berra was winning everything he beat Bougherra to one (again) and when they landed he kicked Berra and turned round and said something to him as he was running back. The useless bald w4anker linesman must have seen it if he was doing what he was supposed to be doing.

I wish somebody would compile a montage of these incidents and get a journo (yeah, unrealistic I ken) to ask the GFA why all four officials did absolutely nothing about them...along with Boyd's numerous elbow-leading challenges.

If it had have been spotted McGregor would have been off and it would have been a penalty. It was a ridiculous unprovoked kick and even the most pro Rangers ref would have send him packing.

Unfortunately McDonald had his back to it and the linesman had started running up the pitch as the ball had been booted up the pitch.

Archived