Man who got hit

Tams bird

Anyone know the man who got in the face with the ball in bottom of section Z 2nd half yesterday if he is ok?

I though he had headered it back , but it smacked him a beauty (man in front ducked). Seen him going away with first aiders and never appeared again..:

ToadKiller Dog

He was taken away by the medics ,did not see him come back either,Looked as if he was holding his nose.I would imagine a headache for a while.

to be fair to him looked a hard one to avoid.

Guest Fabuloso
speaking as someone who has personally been sconned in the coupon with the match ball, i hope he's ok.

Does that explain your avatar?:)

Tiberius Stinkfinger
speaking as someone who has personally been sconned in the coupon with the match ball, i hope he's ok.

I did wonder if the poor auld fella was you old boy ???

Hope the fella is ok,it looked like a sore one.

His mate looked like he was scrambling around on the the ground looking for something,perhaps his wallies or his goggles ??

CLUM ?? he used to miss at the warm up, mind he hit a lady and came up to see if she was ok. Showed he cared !!!

His name is brian, and i was sitting in front of him next to my auld man.

he was ok like, jus a burst nose...but it wouldnt stop, so they took him to first aid (under the roseburn end), which needless to say, he wasnae delighted about

Not taken to hospital, he went home in a taxi not long after the match finished, once his nose had stopped bleeding.

Sore face and bloody nose.

Dean Winchester
His name is brian, and i was sitting in front of him next to my auld man.

he was ok like, jus a burst nose...but it wouldnt stop, so they took him to first aid (under the roseburn end), which needless to say, he wasnae delighted about

So was it you that ducked? :P

So was it you that ducked? :P

Yes i am the guilty ginger party.

I had planned to header it, but i bottled, and well...we all know what happened.

Talk about a guilt trip.

Been sitting next to him for years as well.:sad:

Sydney Devine

I had planned to header it, but i bottled, and well...we all know what happened.

Talk about a guilt trip.

Yeah, I saw you duck and the bloke took it right on the coupon! To be fair it was travelling at some pace! The old bloke was also sitting sidewards on the seat and I think he may have only seen the ball at the very last moment (although that was probably due to you!!! lol!!).

At the recent Hamilton match, I headed the ball, when it got came into the Wheatfield. I had a hat on, but it still fairly stung the old heid! Probably due to me closing my eyes at the last moment, like a big girl!!!

Talk about a guilt trip.

It was so obvious. I sit in Section C in the Wheatfield and your late duck was clear as day. The guy behind had no chance.

Jambo joe, i hope you will get the old boy a good few pints, there was a thread on here yesterday that mentioned someone ducking out the way and the boy getting it in the face. hope he's ok but you should hang your head in shame ;)

Jambo joe, i hope you will get the old boy a good few pints, there was a thread on here yesterday that mentioned someone ducking out the way and the boy getting it in the face. hope he's ok but you should hang your head in shame ;)

I actually feel shocking

I actually feel shocking

It was an accident so don't punish yourself.. I would have ducked as well.....a bit earlier though to give the other guy a chance to see it. :P

the funny thing is...my bottling was due to it going to be a direct hit with my nose.

Im due him a pint methinks.

Of what, beer or blood ?? when I saw him leaving with paramedics his nose seemed to be pouring with blood.

Of what, beer or blood ?? when I saw him leaving with paramedics his nose seemed to be pouring with blood.

it wasnae too bad.

he'd had a drink which didnt help, it was bleeding, but it wasn't gushing, doesn't make it any better mind you

don't worry about it joe i'm sure in his years of supporting the famous hearts he has had worse, and he is probably still celebrating, us jambos are made of stern stuff:)

I actually feel shocking

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You might as well have just punched him in the face yourself.

Your a disgrace.

;)

never been the same since. Infact that was so long ago, I seen it in black and white. I paid a groat to relive it at the ABC.

hahahaha

i am in sydney on holiday, and this made me laugh so much. not many people in sydney say 'sconned in the coupon'. excellent.

I feel guilty for laughing whilst reading this thread :) Hope he is ok and I just feel glad I sit to far up for the ball to ever come near me. :P

He did!!!!!

That's how the old guy got hit in the first place...... :P

Is a minutes applause appropriate ??

;)

celtic have asked for this weekend's game against hibs to be called off and are planning a fund raising match to raise funds for the old boy.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I Was just below the guy and it looked like a sore one, right in the coupon. The hit the ball hard don't they lol

My wee boy git in the face by Roman Bednar in the warm up at east End a couple of Xmas's ago, I got the fright of my life as he had his glasses on, but he was fine and delighted that Roman had hit HIM with the ball andhe still talks about it.

Bednar unlike Clum did not come over to make sure he was ok:(

Archived