Boughera stamp, ferguson kick

andrewjambo

Did anybody else see Boughera's stamp in the box first half that led to his booking - maybe worth a red card?

And what about fergusons kick on berra 2nd half on the touchline in hearts box (think rangers got a corner) - why didn't the 4th official intervene?

The Old Tolbooth
Did anybody else see Boughera's stamp in the box first half that led to his booking - maybe worth a red card?

And what about fergusons kick on berra 2nd half on the touchline in hearts box (think rangers got a corner) - why didn't the 4th official intervene?

It was definitely a red card for the booger, however I missed the second incident as I was suffering the guy next to me :rolleyes:

The one on Driver didn't really connect but there was definate intent so, assuming my interpretation of the rules is correct, he should of been sent off.

As an aside to this Driver lashed out at him after it happened which is bloody stupid. I know it's hard to restrain yourself when someone has tried to do you in and I'm not sure if I would of been able to if I was in Driver's postion but there is no point in giving the referee an excuse to punish you. They don't usually need any sort of an excuse when we're playing either of the Bigot Brothers.

Doctor FinnBarr
The one on Driver didn't really connect but there was definate intent so, assuming my interpretation of the rules is correct, he should of been sent off.

As an aside to this Driver lashed out at him after it happened which is bloody stupid. I know it's hard to restrain yourself when someone has tried to do you in and I'm not sure if I would of been able to if I was in Driver's postion but there is no point in giving the referee an excuse to punish you. They don't usually need any sort of an excuse when we're playing either of the Bigot Brothers.

Spot on although it wasn't in the box! (not your post Stokesy).

:107years:

Wallace booked for two fouls in space of 5 mins - on seeing the replays, rightly so.

However, anyone of 3 Gers players should have walked. Boyd fouled for the 50 minutes after his booking, Weir for elbowing and Boughead for consistant fouling.

Why was Bougherra not sent off after Hearts first goal?

Whether we scored or not he was clearly seen clawing the ball away from goal.

If we hadn`t scored we`d be raging.

Archived