Big Zal ?290 win

JAYEL

Charlie-Brown

Betting on a centre half for first goalscorer only needs to come in once a season to yield a good profit even if you bet ?5/?10 every home match. :)

betting aside, zali was superb yesterday, imperious in the air.

will his worst critics give him the credit he is due? not likely.

well done big man.

Betting on a centre half for first goalscorer only needs to come in once a season to yield a good profit even if you bet ?5/?10 every home match. :)

Surely not...with 38 league games and cup ones chucked into the mix...you'd need odds of 40+/1 for that to show a profit...wouldn't you?

Disclaimer...I'm not a betting man so could be talking keech...it's happened before :P

Charlie-Brown
Surely not...with 38 league games and cup ones chucked into the mix...you'd need odds of 40+/1 for that to show a profit...wouldn't you?

Disclaimer...I'm not a betting man so could be talking keech...it's happened before :P

I said every HOME match Boof - you've got 19 or 20 chances per season and the odds are usually between 25/1 - 30/1.

Charlie-Brown
Good job I put in that disclaimer :laugh:

It's a good bet though Boof - If it comes in once you get a nice tidy wee sum that weekend & it covers your bets for the season plus a wee bit profit, if it comes in twice or more then your laughing. :)

?10 on first goal scorer at 28/1?

Yeah

How i managed to type that last night i 'll never know.

:)

ChooChoooooo

;)

Archived