Setanta 1 22.45 for a repeat.

Gambo

Just a heads up that Setanta 1 are showing the game again 22.45 tonight.

Correction mate, it's on Setanta 2 at 10:45. Wouldn't want anyone to miss it.

There weren't too many goals in the EPL today so MOTD will be winding down by then. Get in!!!!

Boyd's a fud!!!!!

eddie fenwick
It's saying 11.00 p.m.now

Whittakers not in the kickboxing by any chance?

naw hed miss(shy line)my auld mans away to his sisters wedding so id imagine he,ll coller him tonight,btw stevens family are all jambos and shes getting wed to a stanton(taxis could be stinking o pish tonight)

naw hed miss(shy line)my auld mans away to his sisters wedding so id imagine he,ll coller him tonight,btw stevens family are all jambos and shes getting wed to a stanton(taxis could be stinking o pish tonight)

Eddie, having read that 3 times I know exactly what you mean;)

The Old Tolbooth

Grrr I got excited there and turned it over to Setanta 1, only to see friggin Leinster v Dragons at bloody egg chaing ffs!

Not funny! :(

(I don't get setanta 2)

Grrr I got excited there and turned it over to Setanta 1, only to see friggin Leinster v Dragons at bloody egg chaing ffs!

(I don't get setanta 2)

Do you want me to tell you what happens:p

The Old Tolbooth

Translator anyone? :wacko:

(I don't get setanta 2)

Wouldn`t worry as the boxing is on the now on setanta 2. I`m just glad i had the game on record

Archived