November Manager of the Month

alex plode

, do you think

Gus will retain the title? :P

or will it be the first time a Hearts manager has won it since September 2005 :cool:

WGS will argue that his team are also unbeaten/100% but he is a wee scrote so he will lose out again.

Hopefully Csaba will keep the acceptance speech down to a hour so he is in the dug out at motherwell

, do you think

or will it be the first time a Hearts manager has won it since September 2005 :cool:

WGS will argue that his team are also unbeaten/100% but he is a wee scrote so he will lose out again.

Hopefully Csaba will keep the acceptance speech down to a hour so he is in the dug out at motherwell

If Csaba doesn't win that it is completely devalued.

5 wins on the spin DESPITE the referees, whereas the only credible rival is on 12 consecutive wins BECAUSE of the referees.

Does the gubbing by Aalborg not count then.

It absolutely should go to Csaba, but I don't think it will just 'cos THEY hate us.

:):):):):):):):):)

i think csaba will get it. they may have used a defeat yesterday as an excuse not to, which obviously they can't do now. if he doesn't get it then there seems little point in the award existing.

aguiar or berra could well get POTM.

Csaba will get it for sure.

Aguiar player of the month?

berra player of the month

csaba manager of the month

Mixu?s looking strong. Got a win last week...

the space hopper should win it every month for his team playing football the... eh?... way it should be played.

I think yesterdays win makes him a shoe in. Bruno must be in the running too.

Can't see driver getting young player, I suspect they will make Cillian Sheridan the token OF player.

The Mhedia have been gushing over Celtics unbeaten run. I fully expect Strapon to be awarded manager of the month.

That suits me fine.

Chad Sexington

5 wins on the bounce, including a win against one of the old firm, make Csaba a stick on for the award.

I'm positive Bruno will get the player of the month as well.

We should all be hoping that Csaba does not get the award. Historically is it not the case that the winner is usually odds-on to lose their next game?

Drylaw Hearts

Csaba deserves the Award and it would be a disgrace if it was given to anyone else.

Bruno should be Player of the Month also.

, do you think

After the victory yesterday Mr Loverman has to get the award unless Peter Lawell has ordered his employee's in the Scottish media to give it to wee Chesney.

Sergio Garcia
For the record, I voted Csaba, Berra and Driver.

I never seen Driver in the young player section..........so i voted

Csaba,Berra and Eggy!!!

Given that on the 2nd of November Celtic beat us 2-0 and won every game in the SPL since I fully expect GS to win it.

If however the 3 man panel judge with a sense of proportion CLaslo should win. But he wont.

Archived