Match Ratings

Geoff Kilpatrick

Karapidis 8 Barry who ? Far and away our most consistent player this season.

He has made the holding position his own.One pass in the 1st half was superb.

Huge success for us this season.

Karapidis 8 Barry who ? Far and away our most consistent player this season.

He has made the holding position his own.One pass in the 1st half was superb.

Huge success for us this season.

Yet loads of Hearts fans dont rate him but rated Brellier ? Okay he doesnt bite like Brellier but he's ten times the footballer Brellier was.

Yet loads of Hearts fans dont rate him but rated Brellier ? Okay he doesnt bite like Brellier but he's ten times the footballer Brellier was.

Agree,but also 10 times better than Eggert Jonsson.Await pelters.:)

Agree' date='but also 10 times better than Eggert Jonsson.Await pelters.:)[/quote']

I think at the moment he is further developed and improving faster than Jonsson (Is he a wee bit older than Jonsson I dont know ?) It will be that way until we find out what Jonsson's best position is and stop shoe-horning him in here there and everywhere

I think Jonsson is "potentially" a very good player and Karapidis already is a very good player.

I think at the moment he is further developed and improving faster than Jonsson (Is he a wee bit older than Jonsson I dont know ?) It will be that way until we find out what Jonsson's best position is and stop shoe-horning him in here there and everywhere

I think Jonsson is "potentially" a very good player and Karapidis already is a very good player.

To be honest never rated any of the two until this season.Karapidis has now made the holding role his own.Jonsson.Sorry but not for me.Hope he proves me wrong though as Karapidis did.:)

McDonald 7 confident display.

--------------

Wallace 6 silly second foul on Burke but until then decent enough.

Berra 8

Zaliukas 8 Fine performance from much criticised man.

Neilson 6 fine first half but mixed bag 2nd.

------------

Bruno 7 starting to see consistency.

Palazuelos 8 great show from another player that separates fans.

Kingston 8 couple of great challenges and showed his quality we need.

Karipidis 8 dug in well and showed fighting spirit required in closing stages.

Driver 6 fought hard enough but still not doing enough for me upfront on ball.

-----------------------

Nade 6 trieless shift again but didn`t see the ball as much as usual.

macdonald - 8

neilson - 7

wallace - 6

berra - 9

zaliukas - 9

karipidis - 8

kingston - 7

driver - 7

aguiar - 6

palazuelos - 7

nade - 7

berra and zali were tremendous yesterday, on that kind of form there aren't many better CB partnerships in scotland, if any. zaliukas will always be frightening to watch on the deck but in the air he is imperious.

To be honest never rated any of the two until this season.Karapidis has now made the holding role his own.Jonsson.Sorry but not for me.Hope he proves me wrong though as Karapidis did.:)

I'm beginning to think that as well. His first 4 or 5 involvements in the game resulted in giving the ball to a Hun.

I think he and Mole need to be taken out the limelight for a spell to regain confidence.

macdonald - 8

neilson - 7

wallace - 6

berra - 9

zaliukas - 9

karipidis - 8

kingston - 7

driver - 7

aguiar - 6

palazuelos - 7

nade - 7

berra and zali were tremendous yesterday, on that kind of form there aren't many better CB partnerships in scotland, if any. zaliukas will always be frightening to watch on the deck but in the air he is imperious.

zaliukas will always be frightening to watch on the deck but in the air he is imperious

totally agree.....Rangers played into his "hands" playing "hoof" balls....hopefully this will boost his confidence and concentration regarding the weaker element of his game :)

Archived