Thank you for posting......

Dirk Diggler

Redirecting....

You will now be taken to your post...

Very HIV's.net IMO.

I appreciate that the formats are all pretty much the same..., It's just the one thing i've always associated with HIV's.net.

What does everyone else think?

Anyway, FTH.

Ps, On this subject, any chance of a caravan as an avatar being automatically given to any filth on here?

TBH, I'd settle with 'pegseller' being given as their user title.

Thoughts?

Charlie-Brown

markie i can see your avatar but naebody elses altho in bapswents case that is a positive benefit with some of the freaky wierd stuff he uses as avatars.......

what happened to everyone's avatar's???

EDIT - I can see mine fne but that's it?

I can see yours also but that's it.

Probably the custom ones are showing first?

Hehe.

It just stopped.

No more message telling me....Thank you for posting. Redirecting. You will now be taken to your post.

It was happening, Just like it does on HIV'S.net.

:)

I thought that too but I'm quite sure Le Chat's avatar isn't provided on the custom images list....

It should be though.

chester copperpot

Ditto, I cant see my own, however thats prob not a bad thing. :)

Charlie-Brown

Are we under attack has virus.net taken control of the forum is it only johnny, cat, boo, markie and myself to save the forum, enzo/lacoste seems to be leading the invasion forces.... :laugh:

Whenever I post I get the error message telling me I can't post for another 59 seconds but the post appears anyway.

The board's clearly fecked.

Are we under attack has virus.net taken control of the forum is it only johnny, cat, boo, markie and myself to save the forum, enzo/lacoste seems to be leading the invasion forces.... :laugh:

To be fair, In Johnny, Cat and Boo you have a team capable of saving the forum from the forces of darkness.

396_3_soldiers.jpg

chester copperpot

Thanks for missing me out. Hmmmpf.:P

What does this mean?

""

I noticed that when Dexter had his message up when the forum was offline.

I blame Vlad. :Agree:

Charlie-Brown
Depends what you are smoking.

I don't smoke G-A altho i've had a fair scoop thus far but anyway my screen it's all pale blue with a dash of maroon & sky blue buttons etc

I don't smoke G-A altho i've had a fair scoop thus far but anyway my screen it's all pale blue with a dash of maroon & sky blue buttons etc

Working fine for me buddy.

Can see Johnny's AV as well.

Go to the bottom left hand corner of the page and there's a drop down menu for different 'styles'. Sounds like you could be on 'old style' rather than the default?

Edit: Argh, ignore that. I just changed back to default again after fiddling around with it and my buttons are now sky blue regardless of what style I pick. Ah well. I should leave techy things to more knowledgeable sorts. :biggrin:

Working fine for me buddy.

Can see Johnny's AV as well.

Really?

There's some crazy sheite happening here.

And I still can't see my Avatar.

Charlie-Brown

Nope and still getting that annoying message - I saw JF avatar on another thread but it's disappeared again, this is bizarre....feckin computers, can't trust them!

Go to the bottom left hand corner of the page and there's a drop down menu for different 'styles'. Sounds like you could be on 'old style' rather than the default?

Unfortunately not redm.

Tried that early doors, nothing changing.

has the screen size got bigger aswell? what i mean is it used to sit perfectly but now i have to scroll to the right to see the last reply button on peoples posts, oh and the quick smilies are missing when you try to post.:)

Charlie-Brown

Edit: Argh, ignore that. I just changed back to default again after fiddling around with it and my buttons are now sky blue regardless of what style I pick. Ah well. I should leave techy things to more knowledgeable sorts. :biggrin:

Your post just disappears of the page redm - no text wrap.

Really?

There's some crazy sheite happening here.

And I still can't see my Avatar.

Mines is exactly the same mate, just one or two peoples av's you cannot see.

So I suppose its not exactly the same.

Erm....

Your post just disappears of the page redm - no text wrap.

Weird...although my posts disappearing might cheer some people. :)

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and such like?

To be fair, In Johnny, Cat and Boo you have a team capable of saving the forum from the forces of darkness.

396_3_soldiers.jpg

Dude, they're wearing green :Icky:

G-A I can't see any avatars bar yours and only 1 or 2 others, it's all fecked.....

Things always look better in the morning Charlie.

Thanks Uly.

Not sure if the button colour is one of these glitches or not but the colour is growing on me nonetheless. Fits in nicely with the new logo.

has the screen size got bigger aswell? what i mean is it used to sit perfectly but now i have to scroll to the right to see the last reply button on peoples posts,

Snap.

downtime... glitches... gremlins... uncertainty...

administration for JKB then.

all the admins and mods will be paid off. everyone else will be sold off and made to sign up for chemicaltoilets.net

you mark my words.

What has happened? I was able to identify most people by their respective avatars...but they've disappeared!! I assume this is only temporary unless you have a generic av..? Also, why the new logo? Does not identify with Heart of Midlothian at all.. and the 'green' online indicators..... petty(?) yes.

We're doooooooooommed!!! FACT!

Archived