Get intae them

letsalllaughathobos

letsalllaughathobos

hopfully we'll be rocking tomorrow,or it could end the same as the smeltic game.

i hope we go for it

Lets just hope team tactics allow us to attack and not sit back waiting for a break ,i dont care if its rankers , we are the home team , lets rip them a new one.

Unfortunately, I am not optimistic about tomorrow but then that is like most Saturday's. I just think we will not win tomorrow, esp with that **** McDonald in charge.....:hobofish:

However, I will probably scramble along and shout myself hoarse etc regardless.....

letsalllaughathobos
Lets just hope team tactics allow us to attack and not sit back waiting for a break ,i dont care if its rankers , we are the home team , lets rip them a new one.

hear,hear

Johanes de Silentio
Lets get right into these dirty hun bar stewards tomorrow. C'MON THE JAMBOS

Damn straight - right up them - they don't like it up 'em!

chester copperpot

I just cant do it no more, the pain is killing me.

I made a promise to myself to stop going until things changed.

Well cant see that happening and I've snapped. Will be in my seat in lower F tomorrow cheering on us to a hopeful victory. Ach this protest stuff was ****e. Had to do stuff i didn't like, stuff that, I'd rather be at Tynie win lose or draw.

Come on the Hearts.

We won't play as bad against the buns as we did against the 'tic I'm sure of that, hopefully the players learn from Hamilton and Falkirk games, i.e. the booing and the applause and know what is required.

Will be rocking tomorrow, for us to go in front for a change would make a helluva difference to the crowd.

I just cant do it no more, the pain is killing me.

I made a promise to myself to stop going until things changed.

Well cant see that happening and I've snapped. Will be in my seat in lower F tomorrow cheering on us to a hopeful victory. Ach this protest stuff was ****e. Had to do stuff i didn't like, stuff that, I'd rather be at Tynie win lose or draw.

Come on the Hearts.

Poof.

:)

Think we will take a point at least tomorrow.

Nade has caused Rangers problems in the past - a fit Nade could be the difference.

Rangers aint no Harlem Globetrotters.

tommythejambo

Not sure how we'll do to be honest. Depends entirely on which Hearts team and which Rangers team turn up on the day.

Personally I think we will see the same old sh**e return.

Think we will take a point at least tomorrow.

Nade has caused Rangers problems in the past - a fit Nade could be the difference.

Rangers aint no Harlem Globetrotters.

What about barry ferguson in the league cup:mad:

Archived