Larry Wants To Extend His Contract

The Don

Hearts midfielder Laryea Kingston says he has not fallen out with manager Csaba Laszlo - and is willing to discuss extending his contract.

Despite being unfit to play, the Ghanaian joined up with his national team last week against Laszlo's wishes.

"There's no problem with Csaba. He's my manager but also like a father to me and we're both happy and working together at training," said Kingston.

"I've 18 months left on my deal, but if I was asked to stay longer, why not?"

Taken from the BBC.

If he wants a new deal he better get his Act together and start showing he is worth it.

Although others may have different plans for him

weaversknowe jambo

have said before, a fully fit and motivated Kingston, would be the first name on my team sheet. Lets see how he goes over the next few weeks. If and its a big if, he plays to close to the standard we all know he can then hearts should start talking to him. Get a clause into the contract stating a get out figure and everyone wins

I`ll bet he`d like to extend his time at Tynecastle , after all where else would he get the cash he`s on without playing & just swanning of to all corners of the globe to attend get togethers with his NT , when he is clearly either injured or not willing to play for his employers.

loveofthegame

Not a chance he'll be here next season imo, let alone get an extended stay. Not close to being worth the ?? he's reportedly payed.

letsalllaughathobos

i have a fealing we will see the good side of kingston due to the fact he wants a new contract.

personally i would tell him where to go and us his dough to get a decent striker.

Skivingatwork

Having read the Scotmsman article with Campbell Ogilvie yesterday about getting the wages/turnover ratio down to 50% you would think that Kingston must be close to an exit. He must be the highest earner by a country mile and his departure would help bring this ratio down by a lot.

I remember him coming out with a similar story the week after he had a touchline bustup with Frail at Kilmarnock.

TBH, I think he is playing the "Im dedicated" card to the fans but is full of hot air.

Just a hunch like.

Archived