Hearts Rewards

tam_1955

How successful has this been and who has collected the most points so far?

I currently have 13500 and have never redeemed any since it started.

I think I have about 12,000 so far. The only thing I have redeemed points on was a keyring, which arrived in the post pretty quickly.

I started on it and either I read it wrong or a mistake happened but when I made purchases at their affiliates (play.com) I didn't get points.

so I ignored it completely and delete their emails :)

I've no idea what they even are!

You sign up at Hearts and get points when you buy a season ticket and other purchases. You can earn points at other retailers and use the points ( much like Nectar) to buy stuff from the club shop.

I never joined it - I didn't like the idea of registering the details of my debit card so they knew when I made purchases. For loyalty schemes like that I'd prefer a card to hand over to collect points (like Boots or Nectar or something). Somehow it seems more invasive and less secure givng your card details (can they monitor all spending?).

Pretty obviously a marketing tool for direct mailing or something?

I never joined it - I didn't like the idea of registering the details of my debit card so they knew when I made purchases. For loyalty schemes like that I'd prefer a card to hand over to collect points (like Boots or Nectar or something). Somehow it seems more invasive and less secure givng your card details (can they monitor all spending?).

Pretty obviously a marketing tool for direct mailing or something?

Same as me, I hate giving my debit card details to people. And add to that you somehow get phone calls from companies you've never heard of, asking you questions :rolleyes::mad:

Archived