Away days

ZacBaker

...are better than home games!

Who's with me!

The mental jumping around, falling on your face/other peoples faces when you score!

Quality!

Away games are better than home games, mainly because you get less of the wishy washy new wave fans who've been "supporting" the club since 2005 and think that they can tell you how you should be supporting the club.

I think of these people as the Kickback Brigade.

letsalllaughathobos

i go to all away games to and they are far superior to the home games(when we win of course).

it's like minded hearts fans unlike some of the glory hunters/moaners at tynie.

MackaysCentreSpot
Away games are better than home games, mainly because you get less of the wishy washy new wave fans who've been "supporting" the club since 2005 and think that they can tell you how you should be supporting the club.

I think of these people as the Kickback Brigade.

i go to all away games to and they are far superior to the home games(when we win of course).

it's like minded hearts fans unlike some of the glory hunters/moaners at tynie.

Serious question.

Do you really think that many of those who came along when Vlad arrived and started watching Hearts actually still attend games today?

And I think that those who did come along to Hearts games at that time and are still coming along need to be warmly welcomed and are as much Hearts fans than anyone else.

Another couple of I am a better fan than you posts.

Away games are great but nothing can beat a Rockin Tynie on match day.

boabyarsebiscuit
...are better than home games!

Who's with me!

The mental jumping around, falling on your face/other peoples faces when you score!

Quality!

Have to agree. Away days are much better than the home match experience so often on offer at "Morgue Tynecastle" in recent times.

Archived