AND HEARTS ARE AHEAD!!!

Gregorski

Isn't that the best moment? when you're watching the game on TV and the commentator say's that?

Quickly followed by random jumping about the living room, the dog joining in with all the chaos just because it feels it should.

Then you spend the next five minutes apologising to your mate for knocking beer all over his carpet. Still, that apology doesn't sound all that sincere because you're still sporting a great beaming grin and taking breaks from your apology to yell at the screen, "C'mon Hearts, lets finish these guy's off!!"

Isn't that the best moment? when you're watching the game on TV and the commentator say's that?

Quickly followed by random jumping about the living room, the dog joining in with all the chaos just because it feels it should.

Then you spend the next five minutes apologising to your mate for knocking beer all over his carpet. Still, that apology doesn't sound all that sincere because you're still sporting a great beaming grin and taking breaks from your apology to yell at the screen, "C'mon Hearts, lets finish these guy's off!!"

Ha Ha ... this perfectly describes my house !! so true !!

letsalllaughathobos

i wouldn't know im normally jumping about what ever stadium it's happening at.

Also the use of industrial language is the only time it's acceptable infront of your mum.

She did take exception to me calling McGeady a Noel Hunt once though. Maybe that's cos she's from Ireland tho :P

i wouldn't know im normally jumping about what ever stadium it's happening at.

Oh yeah, that's what I meant also!!

Did I say? living room? I meant football stand!!

Did I say apologise to my mate? I meant steward!

Did I say the dog........ oh no, it's too late, I'm found out. Someone's a better fan than me!! I'm doomed!!!!:eek:

I've watched Hearts on TV before!! If only I was a catholic! I could visit confession and tell the father all about it!! :silly:

'Over to Billy, There's been a goal at Love Street'

5 seconds of waiting. Is it/isn't it?

'It's come for Hearts. Eggert Jonsson with the header'

'Yaaaaaas. How long to go?'

haha. I was the exact same. Bloody open all mics isn't good for the heart...

I was in a car park waiting on the g/f coming out of the shops when that came over the radio, I was bouncing!!

Say What Again
"It's Robertson for Hearts" was a personal fave of mine :)

And mine. I can hear it now.

Another has to be "Amoruso lets it run...... it's Adam....... Stephane Adam for Hearts"

I was in a car park waiting on the g/f coming out of the shops when that came over the radio, I was bouncing!!

I can see a thread in a few years...

'Where were you when Eggert scored at Love Street' :)

Or maybe not.

4-4 game @ tynie the commentator was goin mental when the 4th went in.

Hearts Heritage
4-4 game @ tynie the commentator was goin mental when the 4th went in.

I think you mean the 8th. ;)

I was watching the results on soccer saturday. Yes Jonsson for hearts followed by dancing/leaping around the living room. Then followed by when the bleeping heck is the Hearts result coming through. Even my Mum was saying it was ridiculous, 'They still cant be playing at this time surely?'

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Robertson with a shot, oh what a goal!

Archie at Tannadice in 1986 on the day we 'won the league'. Still gives me goosebumps.

Robertson with a shot, oh what a goal!

Archie at Tannadice in 1986 on the day we 'won the league'. Still gives me goosebumps.

Definately my second mate.

My first is a bit of a weird one.

Hearts Rangers at tynie, early eighties, we were 2-0 down, and me being a wee huffy bassa at the time, left with 5 minutes to go.

As myself and a few hundred others were walking up ardmillan,we heard distant roars (we all presumed rangers had scored again) only to see cars just stopping all over the place, jambos jumping out "Its 2-2,ya beauty...Derek o' Connor.."

It was an awesome sight, that etched in my mind, I was only about 12 at the time.

It probably sounds lame unless you were one of the several hundred jambos that were all going back to their cars / bus stops.

Happy days...

Definately my second mate.

My first is a bit of a weird one.

Hearts Rangers at tynie, early eighties, we were 2-0 down, and me being a wee huffy bassa at the time, left with 5 minutes to go.

As myself and a few hundred others were walking up ardmillan,we heard distant roars (we all presumed rangers had scored again) only to see cars just stopping all over the place, jambos jumping out "Its 2-2,ya beauty...Derek o' Connor.."

It was an awesome sight, that etched in my mind, I was only about 12 at the time.

It probably sounds lame unless you were one of the several hundred jambos that were all going back to their cars / bus stops.

Happy days...

That's one of my most favourite games ever. I was still in the ground when Hearts equalised (only because it was taking so long to get out). I remember there were rangers fans in what is now section N giving abuse to the Hearts fans as they left, that was very quickly turned around as you can imagine :)

Legendary commentary from Archie on scotsport or sportscene or whatever that night. We have it on vid and watch it all the time.

Archived