The School end

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

One thing which will annoy me on saturday is the Hunns taking over the end I will always associate as The Hearts end,and the lucky end

I am sure this goes back to Kilmarnock scoring the 2 goals that cost us the league in the Gorgie Road end,Hibs scoring the 4 first half goals into that end on new years day,before I found solace in a half bottle.

The School end I associate with The 3 goals Hearts scored in the 4 1 match against Hibs.

Robbos first and best goal against Hibs

Ian Fergusons goal against bayern

And one Robbo last minute equaliser aginst The Huns when we were all leaving and crowded bedind the goals.

To paraphrase ,a mesage to the Huns ...."be careful where you sit,because you sit on my dreams"

One thing which will annoy me on saturday is the Hunns taking over the end I will always associate as The Hearts end,and the lucky end

I am sure this goes back to Kilmarnock scoring the 2 goals that cost us the league in the Gorgie Road end,Hibs scoring the 4 first half goals into that end on new years day,before I found solace in a half bottle.

The School end I associate with The 3 goals Hearts scored in the 4 1 match against Hibs.

And one Robbo last minute equaliser aginst The Huns when we were all leaving and crowded bedind the goals.

To paraphrase ,a mesage to the Huns ...."be careful where you sit,because you sit on my dreams"

Not much luck when that **** Stanton equalized about five past five on a murky Saturday afternoon!!

What the club need to do is to try and win back the supporters who were there in 05/06 so that we can edge the OF out of Tynecastle.

Buffalo Bill

Colonel Kurtz
Not much luck when that **** Stanton equalized about five past five on a murky Saturday afternoon!!

There was also a later equaliser into the Gorgie road end after we had I think 2 sent of.

Also Dundee scored five into that end when they beat us 7 1

There was also the tunnel from the turnstyles which scared me as a kid and must have broken every health and safety rule in the book.

There was also a later equaliser into the Gorgie road end after we had I think 2 sent of.

There was also the tunnel from the turnstyles which scared me as a kid and must have broken every health and safety rule in the book.

What about the bogs at that end!! Tough toly if you needed a ^^^^!!

Charlie-Brown

Was that the tunnel down from the top corner of the gorgie road end? That was quite wierd....at least the one at the other end had daylight and you could look into the school playgrounds even if it was ankle deep in p|sh as you trudged along it.

Colonel Kurtz
What about the bogs at that end!! Tough toly if you needed a ^^^^!!

Christ what about Victoria falls at the top right in the Gorgie road end,effin Harry Houdini woudlnt have went down them in a barrel

I think, sadly, it was 5. Wish I'd been old enough to sink a half bottle meself!

In the Burley run, and for most of that season, most goals went in the school end too. In fact, didn't all Rudi's goals at Tynie?

(I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing the Huns area was the school itself!)

What the club need to do is to try and win back the supporters who were there in 05/06 so that we can edge the OF out of Tynecastle.

Buffalo Bill

Sadly, I think we are a long way off that BB.

A lot of damage has been done.

Guest juvehearts
I think, sadly, it was 5. Wish I'd been old enough to sink a half bottle meself!

In the Burley run, and for most of that season, most goals went in the school end too. In fact, didn't all Rudi's goals at Tynie?

(I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing the Huns area was the school itself!)

I hope youre only meaning one half of the OF, i wouldnt want ANY of the other half to be near the school.

they must have great pleasure every time knowing theyre sitting yards away froma school playground.

letsalllaughathobos
Sadly, I think we are a long way off that BB.

A lot of damage has been done.

your right alot of damage has been done but if we beat rankers on sat then beat murderwell the next week they will start to come back.

Buffalo Bill

You are correct BB - if we keep winning, the fans will come back.

what really annoys me is that the rangers support in the school end create a hell of a lot of noise for their team and from where i sit our noise is almost insignificant in comparison. The school end is the closest most of them will actually get to an education.

what really annoys me is that the rangers support in the school end create a hell of a lot of noise for their team and from where i sit our noise is almost insignificant in comparison. The school end is the closest most of them will actually get to an education.

If they team get stuck in and give us something to shout about then we'll make some noise alright.

If we sit back and quietly capitulate as we did against Celtic, then you can hardly blame the fans

Archived