Tangoman the Sweetie Wife

Carl Spackler

Frankenstein Jambo.

the stadium is full of garbage every saturaday anyways so what is he complaining about the overdone rodent that he is..

there never has been the best of communication between the tango-brain and the tango-gob. what a complete cartoon of a man.

then he goes on to moan his bloated face off about the pitch!!!

sorry tango but you are a representative of aberdeen fc. it was aberdeen fc who agreed to host the game in the first place therefore as the public face of aberdeen fc, you have no credibility by moaning about the pitch.

stick to what you're best at, whatever that is.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Read this in the Metro. Brilliant.

He HEARD that the place was a tip so decided to go mental about it then his club came out and basically said he was slavering out his erse.

Almost as funny as the time we beat his team 7-1.

Tango never knows what he's talkin about...Ugly, FAT RANGERS LOVIN ****WIT!! I believe I hate this ^^^^ more than I do Wattie, Strapon or Mixu!! :mad:

The ONLY person I hate more in Football is Barry FergusHUN!! :mad:

Quick back tracking there, when it was pointed out the SRU might not return and PAY to use ****odry. Tango is a clown,it's just a pity he has lost his big shoes and shiny nose.

On the lighter note, it just enhances everyones view that Calderwood talks oot his erse.

On a heavier note, the fact that club insiders are dissing him with such ease goes to show his jake-it is on a shoogly peg.. imo.

Archived