Will there be an atmosphere on Saturday?

Gershwin

Celtic was pretty dire. Hamilton was almost complete silence. But the Falkirk game was slowly getting back to a proper atmosphere. Folk in Section T1 were even singing.

Will Tynie be bouncing on Saturday?

The team need to give us an "up and at em" performance!

My fear is that Laslo will have us sitting back (again!) and let Der Hun dominate us!

As long as we dont lose an early goal I think it will be a good atmosphere... even 0-0 at half time with a few chances to give us optimism then it should be rocking.

Any idea of ticket sales for the game?

It's looked awful on the highlights this season, and not just the half empty away sections.

Tried to get a ticket there for section N of the Main stand there and it was full so it should be a decent enough crowd I reckon. No atmosphere though. Against Celtic it was hard to get a song going. 2 singing sections split between Sections N of the Main Stand and Block G of the Wheatfield Stand wasnt working. A song would get going and the Celtic fans would just start up a song and drown it all out.

Any idea of ticket sales for the game?

It's looked awful on the highlights this season, and not just the half empty away sections.

15,400 against the Celtic, will probably be lucky to top that and no chance of a sell out, unfortunately

15,400 against the Celtic, will probably be lucky to top that and no chance of a sell out, unfortunately

With a 12:30 kick off and on TV I think you're right...

however I'm quietly optimistic of 16,000+

Tried to get a ticket there for section N of the Main stand there and it was full so it should be a decent enough crowd I reckon. No atmosphere though. Against Celtic it was hard to get a song going. 2 singing sections split between Sections N of the Main Stand and Block G of the Wheatfield Stand wasnt working. A song would get going and the Celtic fans would just start up a song and drown it all out.

Thanks for letting us know where Section N is. :biggrin:

The atmosphere, as is always the case, will be dependent on the performance. There are some people who seem to just be waiting on the first mistake so that they can start getting on the players' backs. It's not my business to say what they can and can't sing, but it's hardly conducive to a bouncing stadium.

Lets get fired into the huns for their rather early European exit. Some Kaunas related chants would go down a treat with them. '****ed by our B team' or just the simple chanting of 'Kaunas, Kaunas, Kaunas'. Im sure they will enjoy them.

3,600 Rangers fans will be in full voice so there will be a atmosphere.

Hopefully we can get in about them early on. If we do this, our fans will react to it.

If we sit back and let them destroy us, it'll be two hours of 'Hoors, Poofs and Junkies' etc

Buffalo Bill

The People's Chimp

Ah yes, the famed section G; which is almost always half empty.

Woohoo!

3,600 Rangers fans will be in full voice so there will be a atmosphere.

Hopefully we can get in about them early on. If we do this, our fans will react to it.

If we sit back and let them destroy us, it'll be two hours of 'Hoors, Poofs and Junkies' etc

Buffalo Bill

Only if they score first. The Rangers support is awful unless they are winning.

Only if they score first. The Rangers support is awful unless they are winning.

have they even been allocated the full stand?:eek:

still if we have a atmoshpere we will dronme them out without a doubt,

we jst need to bring it back to tynecastle and make it a forttress teams dnt like coming to again i sit and section g and sing everyweek why dont all the others fans get behind the team n the likes of the libery stand(gorgie):cool:

Archived