One Gary Caldwell (merged threads)

Boab Mugabe

I was always a fan of him when he was at the scaffs and gifting us goals left, right and centre - he was every bit as helpful to the Hearts cause as Zibi. Tonight further confirms that he is a good guy.

Post your appreciative comments here. :)

Chad Sexington

He was actually having a decent game for Celtic I thought.

Then he turned on the magic with that cracking winner for the Danes.

Capital.

:)

Just watched GARY score for one would like to say THANK YOU :) A BIG KISS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's got to be one of my all time favourite (or least hated) players to have played for two clubs I despise.

Always crap for them. Strangely decent for Scotland.

Legend.

:rofl:

:bravo::bravo:

Yip.

An ex hibby makes an almighty ****** up to put the wee tims out of Europe.

Lovely stuff.

Well done Gary! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

celtics joint top scorer in europe this season , thanks :o:o:o:o

Jeez they just don't get the luck eh? Missed a penalty in one match and denied one in the other...I thought these things were meant to even themselves out? It's just not fair. Boohoo for Celtic...

Still they can get back to selling second half of the season tickets...Here, I thought they had 60,000 ST holders and a waiting list of thousands?

Very amusing.

But to be fair he was honest after the game, despite the interviewer trying his best to make like a Celtic win, saying the should have had a penalty, when they should not have, and then a free kick in the build up to the build up of their goal, which is was not, then saying one goals only game form a deflection and a freak goal. You could disect any goal that way - he was clutching at straws big style.

If i didnt hate that ex Hobo tosser enough he done my coupon out of ?520

i had ?20 on: aalborg vs ****

villareal vs man utd

doncaster vs notts forrest all to draw and then that ***n To$$er scored and it al wen (.) (.) up!!!

last december he gave us a last min penalty to make it 1-1 at tynecastle

Get in there gary.

Ah yes, forgot about that.

I can't even count the amount of goals his superb defending has given us when he was at Hibs.

If only we could get him and Zibi on the same pitch again to show our respects. :)

Nelly Terraces

Nice one Gazmeister.

Always welcome at Tynie (playing for the oppo).

Cheers ya big hobo/ceptic bellend!:P

NT - Gaz Caldwell Fan Club.

Very amusing.

But to be fair he was honest after the game, despite the interviewer trying his best to make like a Celtic win, saying the should have had a penalty, when they should not have, and then a free kick in the build up to the build up of their goal, which is was not, then saying one goals only game form a deflection and a freak goal. You could disect any goal that way - he was clutching at straws big style.

I luxuriated in the schadenfreude with the best of them but your point is well made - Caldwell conducted himself extremely well in that interview. I also thought that he appeared to play well and was entirely blameless in conceding the og.

Nice one Gazmeister.

Always welcome at Tynie (playing for the oppo).

Cheers ya big hobo/ceptic bellend!:P

NT - Gaz Caldwell Fan Club.

can i just say, its good to see you back. read one of your posts at lunchtime and i was cackling away like a loony!

While playing for Hibs (on loan from Newcastle at the time) GC also gave away a late penalty that Stephen Pressley duly converted to earn us our first win at Easter Road in what I think was about 4 years.

I luxuriated in the schadenfreude with the best of them but your point is well made - Caldwell conducted himself extremely well in that interview. I also thought that he appeared to play well and was entirely blameless in conceding the og.

Nae luck there then Gary. Perhaps god isn't a catholic at the moment:rolleyes:

I do have to say that I found SS's post more than a little confusing, were you bladdered when you posted it? Or perhaps overly excited at the result.

However there was absolutely diddly squat that Gary could do at the own :):) goal. shame what a shame:)

Your all bigots.

Imagine being happy cos the tims got punted.

Shame.;)

I agree. They obviously have an ulterior motive and wouldn't have posted it if Rangers had lost. Where's the canary fancier, surely he should be calling everyone "Rangers leaning Hearts fans"?

I appreciate that the Kickback : Irony interface is experiencing glitches, so I'd better let you all know that the above was slightly tongue in cheek.

Archived