Ref For Saturday

Gaz

The man is a hobo.

He walks/runs like a wee fairy princess.

And lets not forget his smile/smirk when he sent off Hartley in the cup final.

He's a ****ing tit face.

To be fair, I think some of McDonald's better performances in charge of our games have come against the OF. He might be one of those Hibs fans that hates the OF nearly as much as he hate us.

Although there was the time he refused to give us a penalty for Balde trying his best to decapitate Bednar.

Good to see that the SFA are taking Hearts seriously again and are worried for Rangers on Saturday.

As for the theory that he is fair v Old Firm I don't think so. was he not the coward who failed to send off the Rangers centre-back (Boumsong?) who fouled De Vries in front of an open goal at Ibrox? Also penalties denied at Celtic Park.

Guaranteed to have at least one Hearts player sent off and a very dubious penalty awarded to rangers.

Should keep this thread at the top till after the game to see who makes the correct predictions, and also to show maybe that were not as paranoid as others seem to think, if and when the dodgy penalty/s sending off/s are awarded.

Seymour M Hersh
oh great, IMO probably the worst we could have got.

Not doubt he will be teamed up with incompitent 'assistants'

I'd have to suggest McCurry for the truly worst one.

Surely this is the way forward for the SFA?

McVicar has declared that every official in Scotland has to declare what team they support.

What's to stop the SFA from appointing refs to OF games who DON'T support the OF??

Controversial I know.

Mind you, with McVicars well known Strathclyde bias when appointing Grade 1 refs this might be harder to accomplish. Apart from McDonald is there another Grade 1 ref who is not an OF fan??

would you be happy with any ref though?

Right now, If I could replace him with ANother?

Hell yeah, I'd take any of them.

john brownlee
Again! Did we not just have him in a recent game?

yea that's the balance out one

uncontroversial game refin Hearts and we win with no continuous decisions

the guys a tube and well known for his anti Hearts. so please don't come on here and try to defend him and if you are , please don't use the word WE

Guaranteed to have at least one Hearts player sent off and a very dubious penalty awarded to rangers.

Should keep this thread at the top till after the game to see who makes the correct predictions, and also to show maybe that were not as paranoid as others seem to think, if and when the dodgy penalty/s sending off/s are awarded.

so close!

Archived