RANGERS GAME (merged threads)

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60
1-0 to us, kingston with the goal (all will be forgotton) ;)

TBH hope hes playing mate.

That could be the finishing factor.:)

I am going and I'll be delighted with another ugly 1 nil win for the Jambos against the even uglier orcs!

MackaysCentreSpot

Will be there.

My head says one scoreline and my heart says another.

One thing I would say is that I think we have to score first to get anything from the game.

Generic Username

I'll be there and I'd love for everyone with the money to purchase a ticket to do so.

I do love a full house against Rangers, mainly for the fact that it's 90 minutes of abuse to jakebag **** - a favorite past time of mine.

I've got everything crossed for a result but would be over the moon with a draw and a good team performance.

marshallschunkychicken

I'm going, and I'm concerned that there is an undeserved level of optimism on here.

Whenever that happens we play badly, get beaten, then this website implodes....

Boyd will have a field day against Zaliukas I fear.

It really depends how we start. Started poorly against the terrorist lovers and it cost us.

I'm going to my first game this season, due to a number of factors not least becoming a father again.

Looking forward to a decent game of football spoiled by Dougie MacDonald.

Generic Username
I'm going to my first game this season, due to a number of factors not least becoming a father again.

Come to The Diggers and I'll buy you one beer.

I can't promise I won't gob in it though.

Miller Jambo 60

Boy or Girl mate getting sleep:)

west lothian loyal

I hate setanta, i'm gonna miss this one cos my son is playing on sat morning 11.00am kick off.

I can't be letting the wee man down.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

I'd bite someones hand off for a draw!

Same with me. Think it'll be a close one and can see us gettin beat by the odd [dodgy] goal unfortunately.

The fourth or fifth most unpleasant football club in the Scottish Premier League, in my opinion. I hope that we beat them on Saturday, as I don't like them much.

Miller Jambo 60
Well done mate, my old man came to watch me in almost every game I played between the ages of 8 and 18, the wee man won't forget it believe me!

Just take a tranny with you (radio!) and shout your head off when hearts score!

My dad never watched me:mad:

Hence im on this PC

Boy or Girl mate getting sleep:)

A girl Dougstar. Sleep is patchy at best, although she went through the whole night for the last two nights. Thanks for asking mate.

As for you Young Audislave, I trust no one from KDY as you are all failed Waltzer Dancers. Will accept your pint though.

Thunderstruck

I'm concerned that, with Stewart out, we might not be able to convert our inevitable penalty that will come shortly after the Hun are reduced to 10 men by Dougie (the Jambo) McDonald.

Miller Jambo 60
A girl Dougstar. Sleep is patchy at best, although she went through the whole night for the last two nights. Thanks for asking mate.

As for you Young Audislave, I trust no one from KDY as you are all failed Waltzer Dancers. Will accept your pint though.

First night when we brought my 1st born home he slept on the wifes chest.

14 now and a pure jambo:)

Archived