Inverness to Edinburgh Lift needed for the game on Saturday

dazajmbo

Anyone from inverness leaving and travelling down to the game at the weekend? only need a lift there, responisle young chap :)

will pay.

thanks

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone from inverness leaving and travelling down to the game at the weekend? only need a lift there, responisle young chap :)

will pay.

thanks

Sorry bud getting pumpted :)

I hope

will pay.

thanks

get the train

Guest juvehearts

my mate'll be headding down from aberdeen (offshore) if u can get ur way to aberdeen then you'll get a lifr for free.

getting back up?.........................

juve

Thanks for all the helpful comments. :)

I screwed up as I am working in Perth this weekend and booked my son on the same train down what I hadn't worked out then that it was going to be a 12.30 KO the train ticket I have for him doesnt get into Edinburgh until after 1. :sad:

The guys we sometimes share transport with to go to games are going to Edinburgh on Friday night so he cant go down then because his work and where we live. Aberdeen is just as far from us as Edinburgh so thanks juvehearts but not practical. There is a earlier train I can book him on if need be was just seeing if there was anyone else going down from Inverness area first. :)

my mate'll be headding down from aberdeen (offshore) if u can get ur way to aberdeen then you'll get a lifr for free.

getting back up?.........................

juve

Theres logic in there somewhere,just cant see it myself ;)

Rudi Hates Hibees

Not really much help but me and my mate will on the earlier train the one that gets in about 10ish.

will pay.

thanks

Just cycle doon! Only took me 5 days on a cycling holiday. Granted i did get jaked every night but you may still make it

Teuchterjambo

will pay.

thanks

Lift available no problem if you want but I am staying dwon so would have to get your own way home. I need to leave early though - am leaving from Invergordon and should be in Inverness about 8'ish.

PM me if this is any good.

Archived