Do you miss Vlad?

Dirk Diggler

Do you miss Vlad?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you miss Vlad?

• Yes
    • No

John Gentleman

I think the daft yin's priorities are probably more focused on his other business interests than us. We may, or may not, be bleeding a bit of dosh but not half as much as his bl**dy aluminium smelter is in Bosnia....or wherever in the Balkans it is, enforcing him to 'delegate proper' rather than exercise his previous hands-on/fax-on approach.

That apart, I suspect he's become a bit bored with his 'pyramid project', hence his silence and absence. Long may it continue.

A simple observation; as his interest diminishes our results improve.

Methinks Csaba is a lot craftier than many on here think. He knows which buttons to press, and when.

Cant we just have a season without monkey nuts in the press box and poetry on the beach?

You know, like a normal club. :sad:

I'm liking Vlad's approach so far this season, ie, not being seen or heard at all.

Long may it continue.

I agree with the Chad.

I hope he is at home and thinking that he "better leave the football to the experts" and observing from afar. I fear he is at home thinking "I am bored with that club, the fans are not intelligent any more and they do not graciously accept my gifts of Beniusis, Ksanavicius and Zaliukas. They no longer sing my name and I no longer care about the club."

In the past it was like he could not stop himself from talking garbage, I do wonder know how he has managed to censor himself.

Miller Jambo 60
I agree with the Chad.

I hope he is at home and thinking that he "better leave the football to the experts" and observing from afar. I fear he is at home thinking "I am bored with that club, the fans are not intelligent any more and they do not graciously accept my gifts of Beniusis, Ksanavicius and Zaliukas. They no longer sing my name and I no longer care about the club."

In the past it was like he could not stop himself from talking garbage, I do wonder know how he has managed to censor himself.

Same Zal that done the Hobos at fester road.:eek:

Archived