Do you miss Vlad?

Dirk Diggler

Do you miss Vlad?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you miss Vlad?

• Yes
    • No

Reading the Daily Record thread, It got me wondering...Are you happier that we now never hear a peep from Vlad?

When he was 'vocal' I used to read on here that people were 'embarrassed'.

I wasn't.

Personally, I miss the rants in the papers. The monkey pictures on the website and suchlike. Those days were fun.

Does anyone else miss Vlad?

:)

I had a wee wistful smile on my face when I read that Daily Record article, it was good to hear that in some ways he hasn't changed. Hehe.

I have to say that none of his antics ever embarrassed me either, so yes...I suppose I do miss that stuff a little bit. He's definitely an entertainer. :)

I do miss him a wee bit aye. He's made loads of mistakes but if he was letting Csaba get on with the job as he seems to be but at the same time giving us all a laugh then all the better as far as im concerned

When i moved to London, i didnt expect anyone to really know anything much about Hearts but they had and mostly cos of Vlad. A few guys even said they had a soft-spot for us cos of the way he was standing up to the OF.

Lets face it, when he had a go at refs and the biased GFA, he was only saying what the rest of us think

No he's a **** who embarrassed himself and the club on an all too regular basis.

I don't think he embarrassed himself or the club. I think he often did quite the opposite. As others on this thread have mentioned, I've also met people who have quite a soft spot for Hearts because of these things...people who hadn't really bothered about us before.

He might not be perfect, but he has his uses does our Vladimir.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I don't think he embarrassed himself or the club. I think he often did quite the opposite. As others on this thread have mentioned, I've also met people who have quite a soft spot for Hearts because of these things...people who hadn't really bothered about us before.

His rants have been pathetic.

Pish about goats and cabbages or some bollox.

Give me ****ing strength.

the longer he stays away the better, we're doing okay and he's not needed here till the transfer window opens,

a brief visit with him dropping off a new striker then burgering back home is all that i want from him :)

I must have missed the stuff about goats and cabbages...you sure you're not confusing his 'work' with seagulls and trawlers etc? There was definitely something about frogs and rain, I think.

I liked his rants. There was often much sense there once you got past all the flowery language and the stuff that was (hopefully) lost in translation.

Philosophy is obviously wasted on some ;)

Chad Sexington

Cant we just have a season without monkey nuts in the press box and poetry on the beach?

You know, like a normal club. :sad:

I'm liking Vlad's approach so far this season, ie, not being seen or heard at all.

Long may it continue.

I must have missed the stuff about goats and cabbages...you sure you're not confusing his 'work' with seagulls and trawlers etc? There was definitely something about frogs and rain, I think.

I liked his rants. There was often much sense there once you got past all the flowery language and the stuff that was (hopefully) lost in translation.

He definitely said something about goats. Honestly can't remember what it was though.

Are you not embarrased that Romanov thought a convicted sex pest was a 'hero' ? :sad:

I would rather the attention was focussed on the team (eg basking in our 4 wins in a row) rather than focussed on vlads latest rant.

Lets stay in the back pages for footballing reasons.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
He definitely said something about goats. Honestly can't remember what it was though.

Are you not embarrased that Romanov thought a convicted sex pest was a 'hero' ? :sad:

Yes, I once labelled this poster naive.

You gotta love her though...

He thought Rix was a hero? When did he say that and what was the context? :eek:

And nope, I wouldn't be embarrassed by that. Just very confused...

Yes, I once labelled this poster naive.

You gotta love her though...

I think redm is one of the better posters, just a bit mislead on all things Romanov though! :)

Where the hell did you meet these people????

Vlad is, and always will be, an embarrasment to this club...The man talks sh** and interfere's on matters he knows fek all about...I have you pictured as one of the intelegnt posters on here red,BUT, your baffling "Love" of Vlad is,Well, Baffling...If I never see or here from Madfud again, it'll be too soon!!

It seems to me that 4 wins, against teams we SHOULD be beating, and All Hail Vlad, Come back all is forgiven...Hopefully he'll let Csaba do the job he's paid to do,One he's donig well at just now!!

Hopefully Saturday will be 5 wins in a row...TBH, I'll even take a draw just now!!

Vlad is, and always will be, an embarrasment to this club...The man talks sh** and interfere's on matters he knows fek all about...I have you pictured as one of the intelegnt posters on here red,BUT, your baffling "Love" of Vlad is,Well, Baffling...If I never see or here from Madfud again, it'll be too soon!!

You needing some help Red my dear, or are you having fun toying with all these detractors? ;)

Guest Fabuloso

That's the funniest post I've read since I joined KB. Keep up the good work redm - comedy genius.

It seems to me that 4 wins, against teams we SHOULD be beating, and All Hail Vlad, Come back all is forgiven...Hopefully he'll let Csaba do the job he's paid to do,One he's donig well at just now!!

Hopefully Saturday will be 5 wins in a row...TBH, I'll even take a draw just now!!

Well, they don't live in Edinburgh...or Scotland either, for that matter. Which probably makes a difference. :)

I get what you're saying but I think there's a big difference between criticising Vlad for the mistakes he has made which have impacted negatively on the team...bad managerial choices, interference, contractual issues, treatment of players etc...and his behaviour in the press. They're two different kettles of fish. To have found one of them amusing doesn't mean I forgive him everything else, I can laugh at his antics without it meaning that I agree with everything that he has done.

But I openly admit, I don't hate the man....not even close to it....

You needing some help Red my dear, or are you having fun toying with all these detractors? ;)

:laugh:

It's one of those controversial issues, I suppose. Some hate him, some don't and the two camps don't understand each other.

If people think that not hating him makes me naive, so be it. I can't do much about that short of being dishonest when I post on this board....and that's not something I plan to do anytime soon.

That's the funniest post I've read since I joined KB. Keep up the good work redm - comedy genius.

Still not quite reaching the dizzy heights that you manage though, Fabuloso.

I'm still way behind you in the queue for comedy awards.

"If you let the goat loose in your vegetable patch he will eat all of your cabbages".

The man's a fecking loon :)

Guest Fabuloso

I'm still way behind you in the queue for comedy awards.

You're better than you give yourself credit for.

vlad is just a tube ... nothing clever or philosophical at all in any of his rants.... comical, yes ... but in turn has made us the laughing stock

"If you let the goat loose in your vegetable patch he will eat all of your cabbages".

The man's a fecking loon :)

not really.... that's what goats will do to a cabbage patch.

he's spot on.

I'm still way behind you in the queue for Hobo awards.

:107years:

Guest Fabuloso
:107years:

Hi there Genghis - hope things are good for you right now. It's always a joy to have your valuable contribution. I see your words are really coming along!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not that I'm complaining and not wishing to tempt fate but Vlad hasn't really rocked the boat since he told Frail to bolt or demoted Banks. Theres been no half arsed decisions or wild conspiracy theories or pointing the finger at pie sellers or the rain for getting beat. All in all he seems to be behaving himself and letting Csaba get on with it. Which for me means 1 of 3 things.

1. He's seen the job Csaba's doing, has noticed the players seem to be enjoying themselves and have a bit of a spring in their step and deciding to leave it be.

2. He's lost interest and letting his underlings run things whilst he swans off and does his own thing

or

3. He's building up to an absolute ******* of anannouncement like selling the entire squad or sending Csaba to manage his grandsons under 9's or something equally Romanov-esque from the past.

What you all reckon?

rudi must stay
Not that I'm complaining and not wishing to tempt fate but Vlad hasn't really rocked the boat since he told Frail to bolt or demoted Banks. Theres been no half arsed decisions or wild conspiracy theories or pointing the finger at pie sellers or the rain for getting beat. All in all he seems to be behaving himself and letting Csaba get on with it. Which for me means 1 of 3 things.

1. He's seen the job Csaba's doing, has noticed the players seem to be enjoying themselves and have a bit of a spring in their step and deciding to leave it be.

2. He's lost interest and letting his underlings run things whilst he swans off and does his own thing

or

3. He's building up to an absolute ******* of anannouncement like selling the entire squad or sending Csaba to manage his grandsons under 9's or something equally Romanov-esque from the past.

What you all reckon?

maybe he has found a manager that he actually trusts and is letting him get on with the job. Far Fetched i know but Csaba is proving he's a good manager imo

Drylaw Hearts

I'm miss the Vlad who celebrated with us at Tynie when we finished 2nd in the SPL.

However.......

I do not miss the Vlad who has been with us from July 2006 to present day.

Carl Weathers

Good:

In his website statement, Romanov - addressing the media - said: "Today, I will express my opinion in English about refereeing in order that your Mowgli will not make you tell lies.

"If a referee officiates a game based on his personal love, he commits a cynical crime, especially when the public has trusted him"

Hearts majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov

"To discuss whether referees take money or not is the same as discussing a woman who gives herself with no love.

"Isn't it better to concentrate on the standard of their work instead of looking for reasons for their poor performance?

"A woman cheats herself and nature if she gives herself without love.

"If a referee officiates a game based on his personal love, he commits a cynical crime, especially when the public has trusted him.

"I respect those referees who take money from two stupid teams and then honestly officiates a game. They do not harm football in any way.

"Though it is bad, still everybody is equal for them.

"Perhaps that is the reason why football in Italy will never die despite all the scandals that continuously shake it.

"I think that is much better than being the champions for 40 years while building up the same system for further 40 years."

Bad:

?I cannot understand when a girl comes and tricks a hero such as this coach and says she's older than she is and then sells the story for hundreds of thousands.?

I think redm is one of the better posters, just a bit mislead on all things Romanov though! :)

What he said.

Miller Jambo 60
out of sight but NEVER.... EVER.... out of mind. :(

Vlad is Vlad and wont change ,saved my club end off.

The HOBOS can live in their wee dreamland with their chairman.

Any info on the posts:)

Archived