Why dont you go home, why dont you go hooooome

Guest S.U.S.S.

Well done Zal. Showed you can do the business for us against the Rancid. Thought Berra and Zal were fantastic and Robbieninho showing just how much we've missed him. I love beating the ugly sisters.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Anyone think Zal will prove us wrong and turn things arount on Sat allowing this to become a we love Zal thread?

MODS, please rename this thread, Zal must stay.

Well played today Zal, great to be wrong, keep it up.:)

Frankenstein Jambo.
MODS, please rename this thread, Zal must stay.

Well played today Zal, great to be wrong, keep it up.:)

lol lets hope we are still singing his praises after the murderwell game!

Drylaw Hearts

Zaliukas was superb on Saturday.

No mistakes, no lapses of concentration and no casual passes.

One of his best ever games for Hearts imo.

Guest S.U.S.S.
lol lets hope we are still singing his praises after the murderwell game!

The corner has been turned!

Big Zal will murder them! :)

Zaliukas was superb on Saturday.

No mistakes, no lapses of concentration and no casual passes.

One of his best ever games for Hearts imo.

Correct and this has been totally confirmed by the absence of certain posters on this thread after Saturday. If Zal can retain his focus there could a lot of humble pie to be eaten.

Correct and this has been totally confirmed by the absence of certain posters on this thread after Saturday. If Zal can retain his focus there could a lot of humble pie to be eaten.

surely you don't mean Jambo Robbo to name but one??? I doubt that he/they would ever eat humble pie...not in them.....he'll/they'll just wait for Zal's next mistake (which he will make....which player doesn't) and return to the same old negatives......but if it makes him and his fellow grumpies happy !!!! :P

Zaliukus,

Why wont you go home?

time is up, go home, your gash!

He played well and scored a goal what else do you want?:hobofish:

Guest S.U.S.S.
SUSS,

Why wont you go home?

time is up, go home, your threads are gash!

When uv had a few more i'll maybe worry about your opinion, until then, no, i dont want fries with that.

Guest S.U.S.S.
He played well and scored a goal what else do you want?:hobofish:

Ah, i can see ur as dumb as a plank.

When was the thread started?

Have i not already stated that i thought he played well on saturday?

Do lay off the smack once in a while.

Teuchterjambo

Hold that thought for a while because you can be sure that the people basking in the glory of one good game will soon have the tables turned on them once again.

I cannot believe how some people think that one good game nullifies the evidence of form over a period of time. One good game does not make a good player in the same way as one bad game does not make a bad player. Good and bad are confirmed over a period of time - maybe Zal will turn it round over a period of time but I'm not holding out any great hope !

And - to the 2 guys making their way along the back of the Wheatfield on Saturday after the game singing:

"There is only one Zaliukas"

You are absolutely correct - a fact that the vast majority of us are truly thankful for !!!!!

Hold that thought for a while because you can be sure that the people basking in the glory of one good game will soon have the tables turned on them once again.

I cannot believe how some people think that one good game nullifies the evidence of form over a period of time. One good game does not make a good player in the same way as one bad game does not make a bad player. Good and bad are confirmed over a period of time - maybe Zal will turn it round over a period of time but I'm not holding out any great hope !

And - to the 2 guys making their way along the back of the Wheatfield on Saturday after the game singing:

"There is only one Zaliukas"

You are absolutely correct - a fact that the vast majority of us are truly thankful for !!!!!

Zal comes in for a lot of criticism some of which is fully justified when, like most players, he has off-days, but when he plays well we should give the lad credit. He played well on Saturday and that may be a confidence booster for better things. If he keeps his focus he will produce more consistent displays.

Zal comes in for a lot of criticism some of which is fully justified when, like most players, he has off-days, but when he plays well we should give the lad credit. He played well on Saturday and that may be a confidence booster for better things. If he keeps his focus he will produce more consistent displays.

:bravo:

Teuchterjambo

I agreee with that assessment - I thought he did much better on Saturday but hardly outstanding. When he strings a few together without the concentration lapses then he'll be due credit and will get it from me.

My point was one OK game is not sufficient in my book to revise an opinion formed over a period of time.

I agreee with that assessment - I thought he did much better on Saturday but hardly outstanding. When he strings a few together without the concentration lapses then he'll be due credit and will get it from me.

My point was one OK game is not sufficient in my book to revise an opinion formed over a period of time.

Sorry, I'm not his biggest fan - too many blunders leading to goals this season - but i thought Big Zal was outstanding on Saturday and he chipped in with a goal. Credit where credit is due.

I agree completely with your sentiments on one swallow not making a summer etc etc, but, credit where it's due, he was outstanding on Saturday. Him and Berra were as strong as the old castle rock, to coin a phrase.

Zaliukus,

Why wont you go home?

time is up, go home, your gash!

i like him, decent player and a nice goal against der hun.:eek:

Archived