Falkirk Fans

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Was there one song from that boring shower of moaners.

Shouting for penalties that was a JOKE.

Worst support in Scotland bar united they are a bigger joke.:eek:

Look at us at away games we are the best.:)

No bad for 6 pints Ma Ha

They've always been a bunch of greetin-faced erseholes.

Even worse than Motherwell fans, and that's saying something.

Was there one song from that boring shower of moaners.

Shouting for penalties that was a JOKE.

Worst support in Scotland bar united they are a bigger joke.:eek:

Look at us at away games we are the best.:)

No bad for 6 pints Ma Ha

Mind you i'd rather their erses on the seats than the hobos :107years:

Well said mate. Just like The Mothers. Greetin faced, wee team sroatbags.

There is nothing to like.

Buffalo Bill

Mind you i'd rather their erses on the seats than the hobos :107years:

True, at least they don't go breaking all the seats after a defeat like the Hobos.

However, outwith the Hobos, definitely the most sour-faced losers I have encountered.

Had the misfortune to be on the same train back to Edinburgh after the semi-final at Ibrox, where Neil McCann scored two late goals to put us through in 98. The excuses and bitterness from their fans was just unbelievable that day - couldn't accept that the better team won on the day.

Never had a problem with Falkirk as a team.

However the greetin faced bairns that support them are the biggest shower of whingers in the SPL.

Go anywhere near a Falkirk player and they want a free kick.

No time for them, and if they go down, I'll perhaps feel the SPL a bit poorer, ( yes it can get worse), but I won't miss that shower of moanin faced gits.

Joint 1st for me.....

Had the misfortune to be on the same train back to Edinburgh after the semi-final at Ibrox, where Neil McCann scored two late goals to put us through in 98. The excuses and bitterness from their fans was just unbelievable that day - couldn't accept that the better team won on the day.

TBH, it would be fair to say they had some cause for complaint. Kevin McAllister had us on toast for most of that game - one of the best individual wing performances I've personally witnessed.

A couple of moments of brilliance put us through, but we certainly weren't clearly the better team on that particular day.

I always detested Falkirk and their gimpy supporters. They moan about anything, but funnily enough were silent every time their 'stars' resorted to shirt pulling which the ref constantly ignored, but of course they are honest young scots players as once declared by John Hughes! Would love :)to see them or St Mirren relegated back to where they belong.

Miller Jambo 60
True, at least they don't go breaking all the seats after a defeat like the Hobos.

However, outwith the Hobos, definitely the most sour-faced losers I have encountered.

Aye Frank mind that they were soooooooooooo ****ed off.

Who gives a feck

Guest juvehearts

I was on that same train, in 1sr class midway along the train (it was a double carridge) and it was full of hearts fans & a few disgruntled pished falkirk fans.

they started on some wee lassie & my brand new Ralph Lauren top (white it was) was all splattered with this boy's nose after my uncle rightfuly put his nose into the back of his head.

I was not best pleased about that, great result tho even beter final!!!

Miller Jambo 60
I was on that same train, in 1sr class midway along the train (it was a double carridge) and it was full of hearts fans & a few disgruntled pished falkirk fans.

they started on some wee lassie & my brand new Ralph Lauren top (white it was) was all splattered with this boy's nose after my uncle rightfuly put his nose into the back of his head.

I was not best pleased about that, great result tho even beter final!!!

That be the Gorgie aggro ,your uncle is brand new.:)

It is a quite relevant point in my view that they reacted yesterday in a way that they always do at their own ground ... that whole stand whinges, greets, claims everything and generally acts like they are the most picked upon team in the whole SPL ... at every game in Falkirk that ever I've been to!!!

They are well named......

BAIRNS !

:cry_smile::cry_smile:

correct mate they shouted for anyting and everything yesterday i think the worse one was when andy driver was holding the ball up late on in the second half and think it was higdon came over took his legs and they all appealed because we got a free kick:eek:

worst most greeting faced 'fans' in scotland:

hobos (idiots)

falkirk (tourettes kids)

motherwell (moaning gits)

dundee (crazed)

Guest juvehearts
That be the Gorgie aggro ,your uncle is brand new.:)

yes he was,

sadly no longer with us & very sorley missed.

still bigest test of the season vs der hun.

Hope Stephan Adam doesn't read this! ;)

By the way (let's be honest) Falkirk gave us a real doing in the 2nd half.

Miller Jambo 60
Hope Stephan Adam doesn't read this! ;)

By the way (let's be honest) Falkirk gave us a real doing in the 2nd half.

Your at it again:)

TBH, it would be fair to say they had some cause for complaint. Kevin McAllister had us on toast for most of that game - one of the best individual wing performances I've personally witnessed.

A couple of moments of brilliance put us through, but we certainly weren't clearly the better team on that particular day.

That was about the only game I`ve witnessed where a player was allowed to spend as much time off the pitch as he was on it , he must have spent nearly half the time on the outside of the line. then just stepping back on the park when Falkirk were attacking.

Archived