much much better hearts

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

great result today and much better entertainment! i thought we played some very good football at times today and 2 fantastic goals, left tynecastle today with a huge smile.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Yes, a really enjoyable game and it was nice to see some good passing.

Robbie, Gunslinger, Berra, Nade, Andy, Bruno, Ruben, all top marks.

I still would love to see Zal booted back to his motherland and a decent centre back brought in as the defence at times creaked badly almost undoing the great work done elsewhere.

Need to sort out the right midfield and find goalscorers.

A good day at Tynie all round.

Pity about the Hobos score. Still, if it keeps Mixu in a job, fine.

Guest jambomickey
Yes, a really enjoyable game and it was nice to see some good passing.

Robbie, Gunslinger, Berra, Nade, Andy, Bruno, Ruben, all top marks.

I still would love to see Zal booted back to his motherland and a decent centre back brought in as the defence at times creaked badly almost undoing the great work done elsewhere.

Need to sort out the right midfield and find goalscorers.

A good day at Tynie all round.

Pity about the Hobos score. Still, if it keeps Mixu in a job, fine.

everybody knows my feelings on zaliukas mate but tonight after that performance i want to only be positive.

portobellojambo1
great result today and much better entertainment! i thought we played some very good football at times today and 2 fantastic goals, left tynecastle today with a huge smile.

Agree. Apart from a short spell early in the 2nd half we controlled the game totally, even their goal was scored very much against the run of play.

Couldn't manage the huge smile at the end though, but I think that was more to do with the temperature.

Nucky Thompson
Hear Hear Mickey, I like positive about my team;)

Konrad von Carstein

as far as I recall he made one howler today...did nothing much else wrong...performed well in a good team performance...this anti lith agenda that some people have is tiresome in the extreme..

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
as far as I recall he made one howler today...did nothing much else wrong...performed well in a good team performance...this anti lith agenda that some people have is tiresome in the extreme..

There ain't no anti - Lith agenda. Just an anti-gash agenda.

And just for your info, when I saw who were the subs today I said to my brother I sure wished Miko or Chesney were there instead of some of the ones that were available.

It is almost universal that Zaliukas is not highly regarded.

Nucky Thompson
There ain't no anti - Lith agenda. Just an anti-gash agenda.

And just for your info, when I saw who were the subs today I said to my brother I sure wished Miko or Chesney were there instead of some of the ones that were available.

I'm starting to agree with you much more;)

Konrad von Carstein

Hmmm! Not in the Universe i live in:p I have no qualms agreeing that he aint world class but (IMO) neither does he deserve some of the ripping that he gets on here.

I happen to think he is about at his level in our current set up...s'funny on the walk back to the boozer his name wasn't mentioned in dispatches...that waste of a jersey Oboua however.....

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Hmmm! Not in the Universe i live in:p I have no qualms agreeing that he aint world class but (IMO) neither does he deserve some of the ripping that he gets on here.

I happen to think he is about at his level in our current set up...s'funny on the walk back to the boozer his name wasn't mentioned in dispatches...that waste of a jersey Oboua however.....

Okay not in your automatically-believe-that-anyone- criticising-a-Lithianian-player-is-anti-Lith-universe.

May the force be with you.

Konrad von Carstein
Okay not in your automatically-believe-that-anyone- criticising-a-Lithianian-player-is-anti-Lith-universe.

May the force be with you.

Ah so if he were any other nationality you would have the same opinion...somehow i doubt it. And for your info...your statement above is a crock...In the past I've critisiced many of the Lith imposters we have had foisted on us...however I think we are past that phase as a club...Zal and the rest now get picked on merit (or are CLs choice),

The Force is indeed with me and 1664 be its name.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Ah so if he were any other nationality you would have the same opinion...somehow i doubt it. And for your info...your statement above is a crock...In the past I've critisiced many of the Lith imposters we have had foisted on us...however I think we are past that phase as a club...Zal and the rest now get picked on merit (or are CLs choice),

The Force is indeed with me and 1664 be its name.

Outstanding.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm a happy man tonight, thought we played some decent stuff today, although a little shaky at times, but totally dominated most of that game and thoroughly dsereved the win.

2 cracking goals also, which was nice :)

It still pains me to say that we are followed by too many [I]BITTES[/i] (french) who slag off each and every player we have. Today, the knob-ends behind me in Wheatfield B row 8 or 10 managed to savage: Baloch, Neilson, Zaliukas, Wallace, Karapidis, Palazuelos and Nade. Thyey even abused the referee and linesman for caliing correct decisions, which makes it difficult to compalein when we get genuinely rooten officials.

It really annoys me that these retarded individuals get to share any of the pleasure of following our team. I never see any of them at away games and never hear them admit they get it wrong. The 5 of them (you know who you are!) are total ignoramuses who should chuck it right now.

Guest jambomickey
Hear Hear Mickey, I like positive about my team;)

we all like to be positive about our team boo! was freezing watching that yesterday but it was worth it not just for the result but also the performance and 2 fantastic goals aswell as shoving it right up hughes and rice:)

Agreed. First time a long time I actually enjoyed the match. Few nervy spells end of 1st half and the 3 minutes of injury time in 2nd half. Where they worked out that there was 3 minutes of stoppage in 2nd half is still baffling me. Al in all a great day and well Csaba and the team. It was a team performance with nice passing that made it the good game that it was.

Guest jambomickey
Agreed. First time a long time I actually enjoyed the match. Few nervy spells end of 1st half and the 3 minutes of injury time in 2nd half. Where they worked out that there was 3 minutes of stoppage in 2nd half is still baffling me. Al in all a great day and well Csaba and the team. It was a team performance with nice passing that made it the good game that it was.

heart sank in injury time yvonne when falkirk just headed wide! from where i was standind behind the dug out that looked in. anyway glad to see you had a safe journey home:)

I wish Zaliukas was Scottish so we didn't have to put up with the folk that come on and defend him had an argument to hide behind.

He is gash. Has been for all of this season. Doesn't do the fundamentals that all defenders should have learned at the same time as their timetables.

heart sank in injury time yvonne when falkirk just headed wide! from where i was standind behind the dug out that looked in. anyway glad to see you had a safe journey home:)

Archived