More Agressive Begging on JKB

jambos are go!

jambos are go!

Once again we seen pitiful posts aggressively begging VR to spend his money. Some from folk who say he is driving the club to bankruptcy or has driven the club to bankruptcy. Begging from a bankrupt beggars belief. These beggars are not my kind of supporter and besmirch the proud name and traditions of HMFC IMO.

Once again we seen pitiful posts aggressively begging VR to spend his money. Some from folk who say he is driving the club to bankruptcy or has driven the club to bankruptcy. Begging from a bankrupt beggars belief. These beggars are not my kind of supporter and besmirch the proud name and traditions of HMFC IMO.

Eh? :confused:

Would it not have been easier for you just to type "GGGRRRRRRRR"

your talking pesh! all we want is a manager. I do not expect him to spend anymore than the price of a decent manager! git yer facts right!

I'm personally quite pleased with the transfer window.

We got Screpis, who has experience of playing in 8 or 9 different countries.

We got rid of Pospsil (i'd rather he stayed but looking back on it, he was on quite a bit wasn't he?)

We got rid of Pilibaitis (or let his loan expire), he wasn't going to get a game for the club, it's better to see a young player go somewhere where he can play.

Makela staying is alright, he says he will fight for his place, more competition isn't a bad thing surely.

Kurkis is hopefully just cover for Banks and Basso, when McDonald comes back in the summer, I wouldn't be surprised if we seen the back of Kurskis.

Velicka staying is a huge boost to our European hopes, our top scorer rated at ?2M, if he went, we have no real goal scorer.

In terms of needing a quality full back(s), you aren't going to get a quality full back in January unless you spent a couple of million, in the summer when contracts have run out and you can get players on free-transfers then you can go for good players, January isn't the time for that.

I'd have been quite happy if he'd sold or freed 10 or 12 diddies and bought 2 or 3 using the wages freed up and the possible cash generated.

I don't want him to spend anything major but I do think we needed a few to freshen things up.

Tall, Robbie, Elliot, Mole, Kancelkis, Mccann, Makela, Bednar, Pospisil, Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, Knscavacius and Benny could have been moved on and we could have bought a right back and a forward.

Banks, Basso, Bjornsson

Wallace, Thomson, Jose + 1 new

Berra, Karipidis, Zaliukis + 1 dominant leader

Miko, Chesney, Larry, Jonsson, Stewart, Ruben, Aguiar, Driver.

Vellicka, Nade + 1 new

22 man 1st team squad

When you consider the 393 young superstars we have surely some of them can make the step up.

I'd rather he cut the squad right back and concentrated on quality.

Velicka staying is a huge boost to our European hopes, our top scorer rated at ?2M, if he went, we have no real goal scorer.

:dribble:

I doubt anyone was ever in for velicka

I think it was a hearts ploy so they could big up him "staying" when they brought in no one of any quality

I doubt anyone was ever in for velicka

I think it was a hearts ploy so they could big up him "staying"

But they've not...

...so far.

We'll wait and see.

jamboinglasgow

want to say something here, as cant be bothered starting another thread.

What has happened in the last 36 hours on kickback. Thousands of guys are posting who I have never posted before, angry posts and such.

I can put it down to losing the semi-final the angry sentiments are boiling again but it was against Rangers who are a tough side in anyones book, yes we need to improve but sometimes Rangers can rise to the challenge.

Which brings me onto the hyperciticalness of kb, two days ago there were many people here who were quite happy to not sign anyone in the window and clear people out instead, a view which I supported. SUddenly after the deadline is closed this has been turned on its head, the only bad transfer deal for me was keeping Kurkis, we tried to get rid of Makela but obviously he wants to end his contract here due to larger wages. People are moaning at Romanov for not signing anyone and such.

In terms of managers, there has almost been a belief that Romanov promised a manager by yesterday and now we dont have one he has lied to us. Well he said nothing of the sort and you can say that hibs got their manager quicker and other teams as well but we are Hearts and Romanov is wanting to make the right choice (I do admit this is all in hopefullness and things coming from Romanov representives.) I would rather we spent a month and a half finding the best manager then two weeks rushing into one (look at Kevin Keegen at Newcastle.)

Again the "vladsheep" have been targeted as though they are a diseased part of the club, when we are all fans of the mighty JTs and should ignore infighting as that only benefits hibs.net.

So what I am saying is calm down, we have won 2 league games in a row and next saturday we should hopefully make it 3. And dont take headlines, rumours and misheard interviews as the truth.

We got rid of Pospsil (i'd rather he stayed but looking back on it, he was on quite a bit wasn't he?)

We got rid of Pilibaitis (or let his loan expire), he wasn't going to get a game for the club, it's better to see a young player go somewhere where he can play.

Makela staying is alright, he says he will fight for his place, more competition isn't a bad thing surely.

Kurkis is hopefully just cover for Banks and Basso, when McDonald comes back in the summer, I wouldn't be surprised if we seen the back of Kurskis.

In terms of needing a quality full back(s), you aren't going to get a quality full back in January unless you spent a couple of million, in the summer when contracts have run out and you can get players on free-transfers then you can go for good players, January isn't the time for that.

For any of this to be pertinent we would need to get a manager.

While I agree with most of what you say, I'm really disappointed that we did not at least pick up a reasonable goal keeper during the window - if anything happens to Banks we've only got the two "bombscares" to fall back on. That's hardly an ideal prosepct.

jambos are go!
Were you once in the BBs?

This post does for words beginning with the letter B what 'round and round the radical road the radical rascal ran,' did for the letter R.

Simply sensational syntax and sentence structure!

Aliteration is a good way way to make a point and grab attention. Certainly attracted your attention.

Do you know where the radical road is. Its in Edinburgh.

While I agree with most of what you say, I'm really disappointed that we did not at least pick up a reasonable goal keeper during the window - if anything happens to Banks we've only got the two "bombscares" to fall back on. That's hardly an ideal prosepct.

We do have Bjornsson but the U19's will be starting back soon, do we have any other U19 keepers?

What has happened in the last 36 hours on kickback. Thousands of guys are posting who I have never posted before, angry posts and such.

I can put it down to losing the semi-final the angry sentiments are boiling again but it was against Rangers who are a tough side in anyones book, yes we need to improve but sometimes Rangers can rise to the challenge.

Which brings me onto the hyperciticalness of kb, two days ago there were many people here who were quite happy to not sign anyone in the window and clear people out instead, a view which I supported. SUddenly after the deadline is closed this has been turned on its head, the only bad transfer deal for me was keeping Kurkis, we tried to get rid of Makela but obviously he wants to end his contract here due to larger wages. People are moaning at Romanov for not signing anyone and such.

In terms of managers, there has almost been a belief that Romanov promised a manager by yesterday and now we dont have one he has lied to us. Well he said nothing of the sort and you can say that hibs got their manager quicker and other teams as well but we are Hearts and Romanov is wanting to make the right choice (I do admit this is all in hopefullness and things coming from Romanov representives.) I would rather we spent a month and a half finding the best manager then two weeks rushing into one (look at Kevin Keegen at Newcastle.)

Again the "vladsheep" have been targeted as though they are a diseased part of the club, when we are all fans of the mighty JTs and should ignore infighting as that only benefits hibs.net.

So what I am saying is calm down, we have won 2 league games in a row and next saturday we should hopefully make it 3. And dont take headlines, rumours and misheard interviews as the truth.

Good post.

One that make's a few good observastion's.

Some of the people on here could do with taking a little step back and have a good think about what you have pointed out. :)

Miller Jambo 60
Good point. Thats why we're in the bottom 6.

It's all the fans fault for begging too much.

:rolleyes:

Still here mate enjoy the semi MA HA i was there with my boys you are a joke:)

Miller Jambo 60

In terms of managers, there has almost been a belief that Romanov promised a manager by yesterday and now we dont have one he has lied to us. Well he said nothing of the sort and you cay say that hibs got their manager quicker and other teams as well but we are Hearts and Romanov is wanting to make the right choice (I do admit this is all in hopefullness and things coming from Romanov representives.) I would rather we spent a month and a half finding the best manager then two weeks rushing into one (look at Kevin Keegen at Newcastle.)

Played mate im gorgie through my body

Aliteration is a good way way to make a point and grab attention. Certainly attracted your attention.

Do you know where the radical road is. Its in Edinburgh.

Either that or you had the dictionary open at 'B'

:P

On a serious note, I'm not quite sure what you mean by your post but I do understand why people are so desperate for new signings. Things aren't quite as critical as they were a few weeks ago but we're definitely lacking in quality options in some positions. What does annoy me is the fact that people seem to think that because he's rich, he should be spending his fortune on Hearts and nothing else. His own money is HIS, and we're not 'entitled' to any of it. They're trying to put the club in a position where it can sustain itself and that's all we can expect, it's how businesses work. If he chooses to splash out on us then great...but we shouldn't expect it.

I agree with you! You've put into words what I've been thinking so you've saved me a bit of typing. It must be living in Glasgow that makes us rational!

letsmakesomenoise

Ever heard of pre-contracts? A quality full back will not run out of contract, someone will buy him or get him to sign a PC.

Submarine glasses off, we got fecked over again.

The ONLY way I will be happy with all of this is if he DOES -soon - get us a decent manager who can start assessing the dross we have etc etc

Otherwise Vlad GTF

Ever heard of pre-contracts? A quality full back will not run out of contract, someone will buy him or get him to sign a PC.

Submarine glasses off, we got fecked over again.

The ONLY way I will be happy with all of this is if he DOES -soon - get us a decent manager who can start assessing the dross we have etc etc

Otherwise Vlad GTF

SO how many pre contract agreements to get someone in the summer are actually in place in Scotland? Personally I can't think of any. :wacko:

jamboinglasgow
I agree with you! You've put into words what I've been thinking so you've saved me a bit of typing. It must be living in Glasgow that makes us rational!

cheers for the message, think it is being in Glasgow that makes me a bit more rational (at least I hope so.)

Totally agree -- elimination from two cup competitions in successive weeks when two handball incidents have gone against us have more or less ended our season. Not for a moment am I using this as a smokescreen as we should be able to overcome such setbacks. It is now however just over a month since Frail took full control and there never was the likelihood of an overnight transformation.. At least we have seen some continuity and a team selection, which has arguably been the strongest available. If we don?t get the suitably profiled manager as promised then we can justifiably claim to be short changed. I have already written the season off but will continue to go and support the team and if it takes until the end of the season to get the new incumbent in place as long as it is a credible appointment I will have no complaints. The one caveat would be he has sufficient time to clear the deadwood and bring in some new faces in the pre season hence the reason I am not too perturbed about the inactivity in the January window. Hopefully we will also see some of the young talent competing for a place in the team.

Totally agree -- elimination from two cup competitions in successive weeks when two handball incidents have gone against us have more or less ended our season. Not for a moment am I using this as a smokescreen as we should be able to overcome such setbacks. It is now however just over a month since Frail took full control and there never was the likelihood of an overnight transformation.. At least we have seen some continuity and a team selection, which has arguably been the strongest available. If we don’t get the suitably profiled manager as promised then we can justifiably claim to be short changed. I have already written the season off but will continue to go and support the team and if it takes until the end of the season to get the new incumbent in place as long as it is a credible appointment I will have no complaints. The one caveat would be he has sufficient time to clear the deadwood and bring in some new faces in the pre season hence the reason I am not too perturbed about the inactivity in the January window. Hopefully we will also see some of the young talent competing for a place in the team.

Far too sensible and positive a post - you'll be in real trouble with the "I've got a problem for every solution" brigade that are haunting this board just now.

Archived