McGhee

djf

Apparently watched the entire first half of Celtic St Mirren at the ground today despite having a 3pm kick off against Hibs.

Clearly more interested in Celtic than his own team. 3-1 down at home now to a poor Hibs team.

Think we might have got off lightly in the Summer. Being found out now by the looks of things.

I still think he would have done a good job here.

I think he is regretting turning us down now.

Motherwell are being found out this season for not having the depth of squad needed to compete.

A few of their players are off form and they dont have anyone to come in and replace them.

Looking like he made the wrong decision.Getting humped by Hibs must be as demoralising as it gets!He was right about something;he said if Motherwell were to finish third they would have to be above Hearts.

Agreed. After all, MhcGhee is doing a tremendous job at Unemployed Steelmen FC. :rolleyes:

Just checking on his future employers. He's part of the Celtic family don't you know!

Don't think he has any chance of goin to darkheid now. Serves the bassa right.

Dagger Is Back

McGhee is a 1 season wonder. Absolutely nothing more. Watch the Well end up in the bottom six.]

They got lucky last year - new Manager. few injury problems, Clarkson and McCormack doing the biz up front. One season and they thought they were the dugs danglies!

We had a lucky escape when he turned us down. I would have cringed having him as a manager when he's only really interested in the tattie munchers

Got to admit, at the time I really wanted McGhee but with hindsight, I'm delighted we didn't. Much happier with Csaba.

i suspect McGhee may live to regret turning down the Hearts job as he sure as hell ain't going to get the celtic job.

Got to admit, at the time I really wanted McGhee but with hindsight, I'm delighted we didn't.

You're not the only one mate.

Miller Jambo 60
Don't think he has any chance of goin to darkheid now. Serves the bassa right.

TOSSER END OFF cheesy faced aerse:p

The Old Tolbooth

I also thought his comments on the radio were very disrespectful towards us when being interviewed today on Radio Scotland.

When asked about the chances of his team qualifying for Europe, he said that his team had a good chance of grabbing one of the European slots, and that there isn't a lot between Motherwell, Hibs, Aberdeen, and Dundee Utd.

He then went on to say that it's a league where anyone can beat anyone, and EVEN HEARTS have managed to win 3 games in a row so anything is possible!!

Well read the league table and weep you wannabe plastic paddy tosser!

I'm so glad we didn't get this tw@t

Went for he wages nothing else . tube

He was offered a pay rise at Motherwell but still less than Hearts were offering him.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Was never happy about the prospect of him taking the hotseat at tynie as he has always openly praised cellic. Even this season he has come out with such comments as "i hope that one day some of my players would be good enough to play for cellic". The guy would drop any team no matter who they where for the chance to manage at darkheid and is still currently trying to worm his way in.

I dont rate the guy and was happy when he stitched us up at the last min.

Guest Fabuloso

I think he is regretting turning us down now.

Motherwell are being found out this season for not having the depth of squad needed to compete.

A few of their players are off form and they dont have anyone to come in and replace them.

Whaaat?? Do you seriously think any manager worth their salt would be interested in working for our mad leader. I'm surprised McGhee had a ticket for the flight in the first place.

Whaaat?? Do you seriously think any manager worth their salt would be interested in working for our mad leader. I'm surprised McGhee had a ticket for the flight in the first place.

Well he was interested.

So interested that he was just about to sign before having a change of heart.

Like the 3rd best manager in the SPL at present? Or do you put our current place in the table down to some paranormal activity?

Tripe.

The manager that did take the hot seat has us 9 points clear of the team McGhee stuck with.

Tripe.

The manager that did take the hot seat has us 9 points clear of the team McGhee stuck with.

The same team that finished over 10 points ahead of us last season.

Csaba Out! :cool:

Guest Fabuloso

You're all talking short term guys. Four marginal wins and we've boosted our position - great however that doesn't make CL a great manager or MM a bad one. Any manager who let's someone else dictate what happens on the field is a LOSER. Burley went because he knew it.

You're all talking short term guys. Four marginal wins and we've boosted our position - great however that doesn't make CL a great manager or MM a bad one. Any manager who let's someone else dictate what happens on the field is a LOSER. Burley went because he knew it.

No but you could argue that one 3rd place finish in a very poor SPL table doesn't make an ex-Brighton, Celtic loving, manager ever good enough for Hearts.

;)

Guest Fabuloso
No but you could argue that one 3rd place finish in a very poor SPL table doesn't make an ex-Brighton, Celtic loving, manager ever good enough for Hearts.

;)

Therefore what do you make of our previous 'managers' to date? BTW - we haven't finished 3rd yet. We were 8th a few weeks back.

Therefore what do you make of our previous 'managers' to date? BTW - we haven't finished 3rd yet. We were 8th a few weeks back.

Where are you getting the "we" about ya peg selling hobo :hobofish:

Lovely stuff.

It is lovely stuff! You previously said you were a ST holder and I asked if you were a Hearts ST holder and you have still failed to answer.

Well?

Archived