Goalposts vandalised at Tynecastle

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1462995,00.html

game on though.

Game on despite goalposts damange

Hearts preparations for today's game against Falkirk remain fully on course despite an act of vandalism through the night at Tynecastle.

Both sets of goal posts were left damaged by an intruder to the stadium, an act which has been caught on CCTV.

Managing director Campbell Ogilvie commented, "This is clearly unhelpful and an act of vandalism but as I speak our ground maintenance team are sorting the problem.

"Today's game will go ahead as planned without any problems."

hibees hoping for call off...

I mean surely they couldnt handle us being 11 pionts clear after today ;)

Would just be delaying in envitable...

Sorry boys haha

Toxteth O'Grady
I blame Kingston, he came home early.

The Ghana Ace jetted in to the Capital late last night and took out his frustrations on the Tynecastle woodwork:)

loveofthegame

Is it just me or is it far too easy to get into Tynie and onto the pitch/into the stands?! Suprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often tbh.

I think we should all go round to the Methadome after the game today and burn it to the fecking ground.

That'll learn them.

****s.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Is it just me or is it far too easy to get into Tynie and onto the pitch/into the stands?! Suprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often tbh.

I used to play football on the pitch all the time!

Quite good but obviously you get a few erses who take libertys.

It probably is too easy to gain access to the stadium but then to damage solid goalposts you would have to be fairly determined anyway

A lot of police forces now recommend you dont over invest in security as it attracts people wanting to know whats in there to protect.

The current security is probably about right in that it stops your every day person strolling in, and those determined enough will always find a way in.

loveofthegame
Hobos showing their 'class' again.

You'd have to be a right cretin to pull a stunt like that.

Whilst its easy to point the finger at a Hobo, remember it was a Jambo who set fire to the Pressley poster in Tynie. Whilst there was more of a statement behind that its impossible to not say it was stupid at best- setting fire to our own stadium...

So it may have been a Hobo, but there are a lot of tits out there regardless of who they support.

Jackie McNamara..... :biggrin:

I wonder what they actually did? Weirdos. I like the fact that the stadium is pretty much open but it's a surprise that things like that don't happen more often to be honest.

It happens despite security.

I know someone who got into Easter Road in the middle of the night the day before a game and had a dump on the centre spot. Much more imaginative than vandalising goalposts I'd say.

I know someone who got into Easter Road in the middle of the night the day before a game and had a dump on the centre spot. Much more imaginative than vandalising goalposts I'd say.

You "know" :rolleyes:

have to agree thats a pretty imaginative one, the only better one would have been in the team showers :P

Pass on my regards to him/her.

:D

Easily done, it is a toilet after all:rolleyes:

Gav Aitchison

On the continent, it's quite common I think just to leave the grounds fairly open, though that may just be the communal stadia. When I was in Bologna a few years back, we were allowed to just wander round the stands and then have a kickabout on the pitch.

You "know" :rolleyes:

have to agree thats a pretty imaginative one, the only better one would have been in the team showers :P

Nah...the hot water tank that supplies the home team showers..:D

Captain Lithuania

It's very easy and I know how to. But I wont post it as hobos read this.

Captain Lithuania
Pass on my regards to him/her.

:D

I wonder had to pick it up though haha!.. Should have had a dump in the 6 yd box for someone to dive in to it :).

At least cctv has recorded the images , hopefully the tramp will be caught and given the appropriate punishment , i think its 6 months prison for entering a footy pitch unlawfully going by a recent incident:)

FTH and all they stand for.

just back from the game and the badge above tunnel has been ripped down as well

Is that what it was ?

I thought it had just been re-painted.

Hobo barstards :mad:

JR:)

I would even pay a taxi driver to get down there to curl a brown trout on the ER centre circle.

If it happens any time soon you will know who it was.

Archived