Zaliukas interview on HW

Benzinho

jamboinglasgow

watch the team building video in Germany, he is weird there.

"you fly like eagle, well your not an eagle lawerence, your kestral."

Susie-Jambo-66

Hi is some character. Always very freindly and good to chat with the kids at the Tyne Tiger Signing.

It is good to have a joker like him in your team.

:fing10:

chester copperpot
Hi is some character. Always very freindly and good to chat with the kids at the Tyne Tiger Signing.

Better refrain from the obvious jibes at Zal.

Lay of the Land
pardon?

EDIT: just googled it: I fixed your post for you. :)

cheers.

You learn something new every day, eh?

He certainly is a joker.

:sad:

Watched the Csaba interview and started Zal. Couldn't watch it sort of felt sorry for the young guy, to me he looked like he didn't want to be there.

To digress a bit, it was the first time I have seen an interview when I suspect it was one of the media kept coughing into the mike. Jeez they are really a bunch of amateurs. Is it the question being asked or is it Csaba, but it seems to me the questions and answer have a lot of similarity each week.

Watched the Csaba interview and started Zal. Couldn't watch it sort of felt sorry for the young guy, to me he looked like he didn't want to be there.

To digress a bit, it was the first time I have seen an interview when I suspect it was one of the media kept coughing into the mike. Jeez they are really a bunch of amateurs. Is it the question being asked or is it Csaba, but it seems to me the questions and answer have a lot of similarity each week.

To be fair he always says we have to forget the table, forget the games previous (or games ahead) and concentrate on the match they are about to play. He always talks of playing as a team and doesn't like to concentrate on individuals.

He may say it all the time, but it's certainly more reassuring than some of the pish our 'managers' have spouted over the last couple of years.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
To be fair he always says we have to forget the table, forget the games previous (or games ahead) and concentrate on the match they are about to play. He always talks of playing as a team and doesn't like to concentrate on individuals.

He may say it all the time, but it's certainly more reassuring than some of the pish our 'managers' have spouted over the last couple of years.

What? Frails words of inspiration never impressed you?

'Training is buzzing this week'

'Bar Roma was barry and they are aw best of pals now, honest'

'We will be looking to get 5 wins from the next 5 games/3 wins from 3/2 wins from 2 (cue ZERO points)

Or what about Ivanauskas?

'Why wasn't Julian Brellier playing today?'

'Rested'

Why wasn't Rudi Skacel playing today'

'Rested'

Why wasn't ... you get the drift.

Or even Vlads hero Graham Rix?

'Miko couldn't tackle a fish supper'

'It was windy at Inverness so our tactics were to punt and run'

I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make here .... maybe it's forget about what the managers of HMFC say because in the main it is a lot of pish. :)

Archived