Training Today

Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh

Youngsters with the squad this morning. Temps, Jonny Brown, Gary Glen, Ryan McGowan, Rapnik, Thompson and the usual 1st teamers. Looked like they were all enjoying themselves. Csaba giving lots of praise to Gary Glen. Beginning to look like a sqaud growing in confidence. Jamie McDonald appeared to be 2nd choice and Kello 3rd but it may not pan out like that tomorrow. Heard Tuleberg has suffered another setback described as a niggle!!

scott herbertson

Excellent that Glen is back in favour and that there is some confidence and team spirit about the place

thanks for the heads up

Charlie-Brown
Hopefully glen gets a game!:)

Glen's only played 45 mins in the last month, Templeton who has been playing & scoring deserves a chance first in my opinion, it would be harsh on Templeton if Glen got in ahead of him, that said if Glen plays & scores then it's all good! :)

Glen's only played 45 mins in the last month, Templeton who has been playing & scoring deserves a chance first in my opinion, it would be harsh on Templeton if Glen got in ahead of him, that said if Glen plays & scores then it's all good! :)

Agreed, but I really cant see Temps being called up.

Tokyo Drifter
Youngsters with the squad this morning. Temps, Jonny Brown, Gary Glen, Ryan McGowan, Rapnik, Thompson and the usual 1st teamers. Looked like they were all enjoying themselves. Csaba giving lots of praise to Gary Glen. Beginning to look like a sqaud growing in confidence. Jamie McDonald appeared to be 2nd choice and Kello 3rd but it may not pan out like that tomorrow. Heard Tuleberg has suffered another setback described as a niggle!!

Was it McGowan that came on against Hull? If it was, thought he looked OK

Glad to hear the players are happy at their work. Makes a huge difference to the mental attitude come game day.

Was it McGowan that came on against Hull? If it was, thought he looked OK

nah, jonny brown came on vs hull at left back and looked good- might of been him.

winston churchill

this seasons pinilla.

Generic Username
how many of these youngsters have we seen on the park under csaba? it's all very well training at riccarton.

You've seen Jamie Mole and that's all you need to see! :P

Malcolm Tucker
how many of these youngsters have we seen on the park under csaba? it's all very well training at riccarton.

I agree. It's a ****ing disgrace that all we've seen are Driver, Wallace, Jonsson, Berra, Mole, Neilson, MacDonald and Thomson play this season.

We want players who were brought through the youth syst.... oh wait?

Guest jambomickey
I agree. It's a ****ing disgrace that all we've seen are Driver, Wallace, Jonsson, Berra, Mole, Neilson, MacDonald and Thomson play this season.

they all played before csaba! i'm talking about the youngsters the op mentioned.

:4_1_72:

Malcolm Tucker
they all played before csaba! i'm talking about the youngsters the op mentioned.

MacDonald didn't ;)

I know what you mean mate, I just feel it would be silly to throw someone into what is just now, undeniably a winning team.

Before the end of the season we'll see Temps, Brown, McGowan and Rapnik IMO.

Guest jambomickey
MacDonald didn't ;)

I know what you mean mate, I just feel it would be silly to throw someone into what is just now, undeniably a winning team.

it's just a bug bear of mine mate! rather than put a youngster in his natural position we'd rather play somebody out of position.

jamboinglasgow

I think you need to trust Csaba. I dont think we are quite ready for the right conditions to bring the youngsters in. We are a very young team and need more experence. But give Csaba time, I predict that just after january we will see more youngsters come off the bench.

Malcolm Tucker
it's just a bug bear of mine mate! rather than put a youngster in his natural position we'd rather play somebody out of position.

I would agree about that in only one case - Neilson on right midfield. Even then, we did it twice, and once it worked!

Eggy looks a cracking prospect at RB, and Karipidis is doing better than most expected in DM.

I'd love to see Rappa given a chance should Berra get injured, and likewise for McGowan if Zaliukas gets injured, Brown for Wallace etc etc.

Their time will come :)

Guest jambomickey
I would agree about that in only one case - Neilson on right midfield. Even then, we did it twice, and once it worked!

Eggy looks a cracking prospect at RB, and Karipidis is doing better than most expected in DM.

I'd love to see Rappa given a chance should Berra get injured, and likewise for McGowan if Zaliukas gets injured, Brown for Wallace etc etc.

Their time will come :)

robbie was the best man on the park when he came on at paisley but i still don't like players out of position! zaliukas is a mistake waiting to happen, jonsson isn't a right back, karapidis is a centre half, wallace isn't a lft back and jamie mole is a plumber:)

MacDonald didn't ;)

Why not give one or more of them 30mins next time we are 2 or 3 goals up?

Minor problem suppose that they'll have to wait a bloomin long time :rolleyes:

portobellojambo1
Hopefully glen gets a game!:)

I wouldn't expect him to feature in the first team, or even the squad, this weekend. He only resumed training on Wednesday, after being out with a hamstring problem since the reserve (or whatever the feck they are called now) team fixture versus Hibs.

portobellojambo1

I hope we never see any of our youngsters on the park under Csaba, that is just plain perverted, and bound to make the papers. :P

winston churchill
The difference being we can cancel his loan in January.

hopefully he is on a pay if you play deal.

with administration coming any day soon.we need to watch every euro.

scott herbertson
I hope we never see any of our youngsters on the park under Csaba, that is just plain perverted, and bound to make the papers. :P

LOL

Seymour M Hersh

Meant to add Obua was wearing black boots. Apparently the greeen ones are his lucky ones and green is his favourite colour. All the coaches said well fair enough if that's the case.

Except Csaba! He said no. You must remember green is not allowed at the Heart of Midlothian FC (a slight para-phrasing their folks but he told Obua not to wear them due to our tradition etc). Got to love some of his stuff.:)

One coach thinks Obua will still wear them regardless.:eek:

Archived