LoveFilm

hughesie27

Been looking at some of the packages for love film and wanted to know how much it cost to rent games as well as DVD's?

They tell you everything you need to know about the DVD's but nothing regarding games.

Any help?

Any other sites dedicated just for games?

Finally do the games have the online stuff + achievements?

My package with them is ?18 a month. For that I can rent as many DVDs/Blu Rays/Games as I want in the month, although I can only have 3 at any one time. I think there are probably cheaper ones if you were to take, say, only 2 discs at a time.

The main thing to remember is you arent guarenteed certain titles and you could well wait ages for new releases etc

If your happy with the older stuff then its a good deal.

I used to be a member( 3 month free trial) and used it to catch up on films and tv shows etc, towards the end though I wasnt getting what I wanted sent, as I was looking for the new releases. I definitly wouldnt pay ?18 on a long term basis.

Mine is still under the old screen select payment plan which is any 2 discs at a time including games for ?12.99 a month.Hughsie if you are just after games try swapgame.com i used to be with them aswell and they have a bigger selection than lovefilm.It's a great way of going about getting games as most you can finnish in a week and there are only so many that have decent online play to warrant a buying them especially with the rip off trade in prices you get at Game and Gamestation.

The games are exactly the same as what you would buy minus the instruction manuals.That goes for any company that sends you out rental games.

jamtartsandbees

If you do sign up you can do it through hearts rewards

Who knows, eventualy you might get enough points for a pair osf socks

Snake Plissken
Been looking at some of the packages for love film and wanted to know how much it cost to rent games as well as DVD's?

They tell you everything you need to know about the DVD's but nothing regarding games.

Any help?

Any other sites dedicated just for games?

Finally do the games have the online stuff + achievements?

There is also Gameflirt, packages here:

https://secure.gameflirt.co.uk/shop.php/register.html

Archived